• Replies 189 Comments
  • Views 9,260 Views

Acid Joe

Stoned Member
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I know there's a mini bash from the 6 to 8th or so in vegas. WTF is everyone staying I am still searching for flights. I will try and be there. My trip to vegas then to costa rica is out because I have to do two stops from vegas to CR.

Joe if you're unable to make it we'll probably cancel the whole thing

No sense moving forward without the main attraction

#run good

CR again Joe? Did you get someone pregnant down there?

I dunno Joe, I will probably book mine at the last minute depending where durito/kato stay. Got my ticket already.

i will be staying with my dad in summerlin, rj

is this when Razor takes Durito to nudey bar?

Will someone take a video of kato introducing his dad to juror and acid joe?

PLEASE.

ata

OK I will probably wing it looking for flight deals right now

As for CR I can't get ppl pregnant I am fixed.

Daft, people will not cancel because of me. That I already know. But thanks for the ego boost.

Well fuck it if AJ is in, I'm in. :bowdown:

What's going on now? Am I gonna buttfuck McB while MF watches?

So I get that durito is rooming with Acid Joe but who is Juror rooming with? Bread?

I'm rooming with Fiveteamer.

Damn I wanted in on this. It looks like spirit out of Detroit is offering the best deals. $300 for the flight. I foken hate spirit but once again will go on them because the price is right.

AJ everyone is gonna be there. Me, Fiver, Roguey, McB, Daffy, Duriot, MF, Mrs X, Dunder, Shrink.

It's gonna be straight bananas yo! You HAVE to make it!

AJ everyone is gonna be there. Me, Fiver, Roguey, McB, Daffy, Duriot, MF, Mrs X, Dunder, Shrink.

It's gonna be straight bananas yo! You HAVE to make it!

Don't forget Peeps too

Damn I wanted in on this. It looks like spirit out of Detroit is offering the best deals. $300 for the flight. I foken hate spirit but once again will go on them because the price is right.

Do it Joe do it