Vegas Dave's College Picks: Week 1

Good luck with your plays Dave. Good to see you back.

beast, as in a verb? :dunno: are they doing that now?

Good luck Davey and glad to see you stopping in to give us some winning plays!

Really like to see what U of Washington has done in the big $$$ remodeling of their stadium? Keeping it a secret it seems!

Hello. Hope all is well with you.

Good luck with your plays Dave. Good to see you back.

Hello David. I hope all is well.

Thanks for stopping in, hope you all are doing well too!! Appreciate the warm welcome.

beast, as in a verb? :dunno: are they doing that now?

Is "beast it" not in everyone's vernacular by now?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Beast It

Good luck Davey and glad to see you stopping in to give us some winning plays!

Really like to see what U of Washington has done in the big $$$ remodeling of their stadium? Keeping it a secret it seems!

Haha, here's hoping on the winning part!

Washington is such an interesting program. Investing heavily in facilities. Sark seems to be doing a great job both on the field and recruiting. The seem to be trending upwards, and yet... three straight 7-6 seasons. Stagnant. Wonder when it will come together?

go get em tiger

Good vid as always Dave

I took Louisiana Tech +14 Saturday-I really like that one

Thought about Tulsa as well-maybe the over does make a bit more sense

That Ole Miss game went exactly as scripted.

As for Tulsa, nice work fellas. 7 points on Bowling Green. Keep up the great work.

nice work Dave and welcome back

for what it is worth, if you took 8 months or whatever it was away from your place, at least you weren't wasting time with a bunch of lame nonpeople hooligans

nice work Dave and welcome back

for what it is worth, if you took 8 months or whatever it was away from your place, at least you weren't wasting time with a bunch of lame nonpeople hooligans

Thanks buddy. Hope all is well.

But at the end of the day, I am also a lame nonperson hooligan... so it wouldn't have been "wasting time" so much as "congregating with my people".

Yeah glad I laid off the Tulsa game altogether, what a shit show

4-1 baby! :megaman:

(Should call it a season at 80%. Done and done.)