[video=youtube_share;QG90KvUDE6o]http://youtu.be/QG90KvUDE6o[/video]

Tulsa/Bowling Green Over 48.0
Ole Miss -3.0
Alabama -19.5
Washington -3.5
Florida State -10.0

---

How the hell are you fuks?

I have spent most of 2013 trying to "get my life on track", but am in pretty much the exact same place after eight months. Hmm.

"On track" is overrated anyway, I suppose.

Dave, Casper is requesting that you return the money he eventually paid you. Apparently you are the only thing standing between him and a 100% stiff rating.

Dave it's kind of rude of you to post your plays before congratulating Teela and Matty.

Dave, Clint wants to bang Robin and Cali needs a job. Preferably one that pays well and requires little.

Dave, Muddy still hasn't gone back to work, finished his master piece music operetta or gotten a positive record in official Mud Plays.

Dave, Breads still a fok'n mess, MrX does drive by posting and Daft's not really a mall cop.

Dave, stop more often than just a losing football season and I won't have to catch you up.

Been waiting for this all year.

Davey have you been playing pro poker in Vegas?

Maybe someday. For now, just an amateur hero-in-my-own-mind. Have had a few decent cashes this year though!

Dave, Casper is requesting that you return the money he eventually paid you. Apparently you are the only thing standing between him and a 100% stiff rating.

Yeah, he was pretty stunned that paying me a couple hundred bucks didn't make him a forum hero.

Dave it's kind of rude of you to post your plays before congratulating Teela and Matty.

Great point. Cheers to the new members of the family!

Dave, Clint wants to bang Robin and Cali needs a job. Preferably one that pays well and requires little.

Who doesn't? (On both counts)

Dave, Muddy still hasn't gone back to work, finished his master piece music operetta or gotten a positive record in official Mud Plays.

So we're on the same page, then!

Dave, Breads still a fok'n mess, MrX does drive by posting and Daft's not really a mall cop.

Some things never change.

Dave, stop more often than just a losing football season and I won't have to catch you up.

Indeed. Thanks for the cliffnotes, though. When do wal's Week 1 picks come out?

hi Dave!!! Good to see ya!!!

Just to be a little bit of a brat here, while I do agree with your assessment of Ole Miss/Vandy..Ole Miss is in the SEC West, not the East. Best of luck to you, sweety!!

And Roll Tide!!!

hi Dave!!! Good to see ya!!!

Just to be a little bit of a brat here, while I do agree with your assessment of Ole Miss/Vandy..Ole Miss is in the SEC West, not the East. Best of luck to you, sweety!!

And Roll Tide!!!

LOL, no matter how much I prepare I always find somewhere to slip in a stupid mistake. Thanks for the catch!

The Tide Roll too much these days. Leave some rolling for the rest of the NCAAF!

LOL, no matter how much I prepare I always find somewhere to slip in a stupid mistake. Thanks for the catch!

The Tide Roll too much these days. Leave some rolling for the rest of the NCAAF!

uhmmm...that's ok. We Bama fans are spoiled and we like it that way. But thanks again!

Probably not until he stops playing with his toy cars.

Hey guy, I'm not playing with "toys" I am building a dream. Did you not watch the video of this past Sunday?

Ok so maybe I am playing when I'm not building but they are at least hobby grade "toys".

On top of that I still entered Durito's US Open thread and gave you KEEN insight as to who to place a wager on. Don't remember? Simply look at who won the tournament and it'll come back to ya.

I love my country, I don't hate cops and I BUILD DREAMS!