• Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 8,876 Views

Vegas Dave

Not a Real GameLiver
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
LOS ANGELES, CA - After only four months of retirement, it was announced this morning that Vegas Dave has returned to internet gambling message board posting.

"It's a real honor," Dave said with a smile, "to still have fans out there after all these months. Most people, a week or two, they are completely forgotten. Me, still half a dozen people know me".

The decision to return wasn't an easy one. "I had a long talk with everyone; family, friends, the coaching staff. It was Max the Dog and my pet frogs that made the decision for me, though. I asked Sidney Frogsby, and he just swam away and hid in a pot. I'd like to think that was his way of saying 'go for it'".

How much posting time Vegas Dave will have is unknown at this point.

"I'm just here to help the team in any way I can. My power posting days might be over, but I feel like I've still got a few good months left in me."

"And most importantly, I just missed these sonsabitches."

welcome back Davey good times... the frogs are still alive?

Mudcat is still utilizing his Philosophy Frog. LOL.

Thanks for gracing us with your verve and gumption.

:moped:

Vegas Dave doesn't sound like Vegas Dave.

Let's make sure.

What's the play tonight Dave?

Cougar good point. It could be Pavy messing around.

Dave if this is really you, what part of your body did I give an extra squeeze to when I met you in Las Vegas?

welcome back Davey good times... the frogs are still alive?

They are! Well, my little aquatic ones anyway, they survived the trip to LA. My fat land-dwelling buddies I left back in Texas, hopefully they are doing well.

Vegas Dave doesn't sound like Vegas Dave.

Let's make sure.

What's the play tonight Dave?

LA Kings ML FTW good sir!

Cougar good point. It could be Pavy messing around.

Dave if this is really you, what part of your body did I give an extra squeeze to when I met you in Las Vegas?

I thought you whispered that it would be our little secret?

One need only look at my avatar to understand the profound influence VegasDave has had on my life and, more importantly, my posting.

Alright, unlike you normal-folk East Coasters that are up at this hour to start your day, this is still Wednesday night for me, I haven't been to sleep yet. Insomnia is fun. Going to go try and remedy the no sleep thing... looking forward to catching up later though! Glad to see so many of you here, it brought me no joy losing touch with you guys in telling SBR to fuck off.

You go get some rest Sleepy Head! Don't let the bed bugs bite!

adorable-kitten.jpg

I think it is him. Once he posts a video, I will confirm.

I want a CBB winner Dave. Post here pre-5pm central standard time.

This board needs some sharps.

Bread and I are dull as fuck lately.

we need the super bowl winner, via video from Dave

I agree with Archie. It's a special occasion. Video requested please Davey.

Davey! Froggy high five!

High_Five.jpg

Make a video, pal!

Vags Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now it's a party...

When do we get the E True Hollywood story about you VD?