Under The Blade- The Razor Capping Thread

another "good day"
rj, how long before Rasper is vindicated?

Baltimore Orioles +108
Colorado Rockies -120
Washington/Florida OVER 8 -120
Minnesota/Boston OVER 9 -115

71-59-2 +$1554.00

Really like the Orioles today too (+113)

Screw it. I am taking over this contest. My boy did well, but I will finish it off and take Durito's $$$.

Screw it, he says.

Rocambolesque turn of events.

:rofl:

Hey casper, 2 of the 3 books on your blog dont take USA clients anymore, might want to switch em up.

Screw it, he says.

Rocambolesque turn of events.

I am looking forward to seeing Durito at a strip club. I'll finish this contest up by the time I get back from New York.

Hey casper, 2 of the 3 books on your blog dont take USA clients anymore, might want to switch em up.

Not everyone that reads my blog are US. In fact two of my clients do not live in this country.

How many clients you got?

You up a mil yet this year?

Well be there. I dont like touts though.

Perhaps once you build up your customer base we can do another duritos challenge for real money.

Well be there. I dont like touts though.

Okay. I don't like heavy set Asian women or British women with bad teeth. Not sure what my business affairs have to do with making a payment on this bet come January, but okay.ol.

Perhaps once you build up your customer base we can do another duritos challenge for real money.

I assume that a night at a strip club is real money.

If you want to do another challenge when I get back to Vegas, I am open to it. WE can discuss rules for that one then. What type of $$ were you thinking of wagering?