Under The Blade- The Razor Capping Thread

I really feel like nothing has changed here. Hmm.

Weird.

Going by the numbers it appears so! I give Razor a generous 4 X 1434 = 5736! Not on pace still!
I will pick 500 games over the next 365 days. In that time I hope to be +$8000 with my bets being $100 a bet. If I can pull that off, I get to meet Durito at a strip club of his choice in the USA. This should be fun!!

Don't know the ins and outs of why Razor was banned but just don't feel right him not posting these plays!

I believe the only real solution would be to ban Casper ASAP and let Razor finish the contest. Then let Casper back on the site! Casper, you have too much on your plate going to NYC to worry your fragile mind over this thread! :yes:

Going by the numbers it appears so! I give Razor a generous 4 X 1434 = 5736! Not on pace still!

Don't know the ins and outs of why Razor was banned but just don't feel right him not posting these plays!

I believe the only real solution would be to ban Casper ASAP and let Razor finish the contest. Then let Casper back on the site! Casper, you have too much on your plate going to NYC to worry your fragile mind over this thread! :yes:

I would rather not be doing this, but my fragile mind will be able to handle it. I like to clean up the mess Razor started. he actually started on a bad losing streak the last 3 days here in Vegas, so I think he got banned at the right time.

San Diego Padres +115
Minnesota Twins -109
Houston Astros +102
Chicago Cubs -128
Phillies/Marlins OVER 7 -115

74-64-3 +$1302.00

Hilarious.

Thank you !! I thought long and hard what games would make you laugh loudest this morning Teamer. I am happy I chose the right ones.

Like I know or give a fuck about the games you chose.

Why are you putting yourself through this?

Some people don't know how to graciously leave a god damn room.

Like I know or give a fuck about the games you chose.

Why are you putting yourself through this?

Some people don't know how to graciously leave a god damn room.

Harruuuumph. Harruuumph. Grouchy old man talking. Relax Teamer. You don't like it, don't read it.

Revised sangria siesta update!

4 X 1302 = 5208!

5208 < 5736 < 8000!

Wally try one of these buddy! MrsM drinking it like water this week! :cheers:

Harruuuumph. Harruuumph. Grouchy old man talking. Relax Teamer. You don't like it, don't read it.

That is like pissing in my backyard and telling me to ignore it.

Gofuckyourself you goof.

Casper you're so mean! :sad: You guys treat each other like complete dicks. I won't be posting here anymore.

:bashing::bashing::bashing::bashing::bashing::bashing:

Tranny or an ugly bitch ? Brought to you by vegaskillers:

DM.gif

tranny we already had this discussion in sbr chat

It has man hands.

Not official yet, but I am hoping by Monday, I will have a really cool actress on my blog advertising her live webcam shows. Not sure if any of you guys ever check out webcam shows, but if you do, I hope maybe you will check out my favorite webcam actress and throw her some business. She puts on a AMAZING show!!

Get out your wallets, guys

200px-Devon_Michaels.png

Ew.

Casper you should do the webcam shows yourself. You're personable and you've lost weight.