Under The Blade- The Razor Capping Thread

Casper it looks REALLY bad that you're posting more now that Razor got banned.

Just saying.

Just saying.

I have an hour to kill. Not worried how it looks. If it makes you feel any better, I won't be on tomorrow except to post my plays. Maybe a remark, but that's about it.

Just saying.

I have an hour to kill. Not worried how it looks. If it makes you feel any better, I won't be on tomorrow except to post my plays. Maybe a remark, but that's about it.

If you want to do another challenge when I get back to Vegas, I am open to it. WE can discuss rules for that one then. What type of $$ were you thinking of wagering?

that you cant hit 60% at -110 or equivalent over a decent sample size? As much as you are willing to post up in advance.

that you cant hit 60% at -110 or equivalent over a decent sample size? As much as you are willing to post up in advance.

Not much of a challenge. If I am going to hit at that clip, I can just bet the games in Vegas, and make $$. I would hate to hit 58% and LOSE $$$.

nm

Last edited:
ok, 1000 games, 55% $50k?

I am not going to bet $50,000 with an online guy. Cmon Durito...lol. I would go no higher than $10,000.

Just saying.

I don't think it looks any worse than when someone spoke to Casper's actual roommate a week or so ago and he had no idea who Durito was...lol

I am not going to bet $50,000 with an online guy. Cmon Durito...lol. I would go no higher than $10,000.

Do you have 10k? Im not betting you on credit, you have to post up with someone.

If casper has or has ever had 10k, then I have 1000000000000000k

Just saying.

Daffay calm down with your conspiracy theories.

...lol

My picks today are in honor of Blitty. A man with the morals of a mongoose and the height of a hummingbird. His cock is his brain and his clueless act is his the dumb woman's fodder. I picked these games with him in mind. I jerked off on the sports page, and wherever the cum landed, is what I chose. Much like Blitty, I let my cock do the thinking. Cheers pal. You made it!!

Mets/Colorado OVER 9 -120
Washington/Atlanta OVER 7 -120
Cleveland Indians -130
Houston Astros +110
Minnesota Twins -112

72-61-3 +$1434.00

Oh wow.

:lmao:

Poor Blitty got BURIED again.

This kid is taking a beating this month.

:cono:

Rasper is quickly becoming a world class CRUSHER. :clap:

I really feel like nothing has changed here. Hmm.

Weird.