UFC 111 In-game thread. **NO SPOILERS PLEASE**

• Start date
  • Replies 104 Comments
  • Views 5,608 Views
that arm bar was nastyyyy!! no idea how he didnt tap or snap! wow.

WOW....two arm bars he has escaped.

Swarmy, you want to say again how much Hardy sucks? Sure he isn't GSP quality, but he surely doesn't suck. That is one tough fucker.

Does GSP have the best shoot in MMA? Indubitably. Just train for takedown defense. Easier said than done.

def easier said than done.

and finally my worst day ever comes to a close.

march 28, 2010. we will always remember.

WOW....two arm bars he has escaped.

Swarmy, you want to say again how much Hardy sucks? Sure he isn't GSP quality, but he surely doesn't suck. That is one tough fucker.

HE SUCKS!!! I HATE HIM AND I HOPE HE FALLS DOWN TO CHRIS LEBEN STATURE.

def easier said than done.

and finally my worst day ever comes to a close.

march 28, 2010. we will always remember.

my second worst day of the past 3 year, lost all of my boxing plays as well:bread:

I'll join the club. Terrible night for me. I think I got screwed on the Miller/Bocek fight, but I sucked at everything else so yeah!

Yay!!! My Betphoenix account now has more in it than it did when the day started!!! Thanks Bread and Robyn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robyn, I cant believe you bet on the english guy.

Does GSP have the best shoot in MMA? Indubitably. Just train for takedown defense. Easier said than done.

He's got the best takedown defense too. BUt even if you keep on his feet, he's a devastating and versatile striker. He's pretty much got the best everything. And even if you manage to avoid his traditional shoots, he'll sneak a leg sweep or something else off the wall in there to do whatever he feels like doing to you.

Are we ever going to see him and Sliva meet at a weight class?

Robyn, I cant believe you bet on the english guy.

Only because I wasn't going to bet on GSP at +700. I put $10 on Hardy on the outside chance he won. Whoopdeefuckingdoo...$10. If you followed me on that, you are an idiot. And will die alone.

Really not happy that I wasn't all over Carwin for more. I mean...seriously. Mir had no shot. Carwin is only guy out there that can challenge Lesnar.