UFC 111 In-game thread. **NO SPOILERS PLEASE**

• Start date
  • Replies 104 Comments
  • Views 5,596 Views
alright! alive for quickest submit! nice.

tully dont be scared. youre irish..fighting is in your blood.

Bread, I am not scared I am just drunk and angry.

don't think it will be too big of a deal, not really a guy who relies on his strength, all technique with nate diaz

I hated that first fight. I am no longer happy with my picks.

Speaking of Irish. Did anyone see the Dana interview on HDnet?

lepowhite.gif

Robyn, do you want to hear now how you and I have the same picks with one small exception? Or shall I wait until later to tell you?

Robyn, do you want to hear now how you and I have the same picks with one small exception? Or shall I wait until later to tell you?

Nina, I need a winner, who going to win the NASCAR race, I thinking of betting on the Jack Daniels car in honor of the bottle sitting next to me.

Nina, I need a winner, who going to win the NASCAR race, I thinking of betting on the Jack Daniels car in honor of the bottle sitting next to me.

Tully, Jimm Johnson has won 3 out of 5 races this year and is historically strong at Martinsville. It's kinda scary going against him.

Nina, did you follow my plays? Do not pull a "filthy penny" and jinx me!!

technically I was following some of Bread's but did a little parlay all on my own and we agree on 2 out of the 3 with the third being the one you don't hold out much hope for but you never know....

I'm done. Never been so depressed at the beginning of the fights.

but that intro kinda got me pumped up. lol.

I'm done. Never been so depressed at the beginning of the fights.

but that intro kinda got me pumped up. lol.

Bread, I am thinking of going to buy some mushrooms, to put me in better mood. you should try