Thread where Steves rambles about life

• Start date
  • Replies 291 Comments
  • Views 16,636 Views
Hi Cami. I see you there and I am sorry it has to be this way. You were for the most part a good fiancee and when I say for the most part you know what I mean. Jess, the people at the bar - the fights you almost got me in. The drunk screaming. The Kentucky retards. All I can say is I hope you have cleaned it up and I hope you have control over the retards.

And I know some of your influences aren't the best but you are responsible for your behavior - no one else. So she has to be caught up asap and should really take care of that asap.

I paid you thousands in severance, you committed multiple felonies against me but I'm no snitch and I know you aren't either. We both know I did not do one illegal thing to you, ever.

So get her caught up with what you stole from me you're good, we can move on. You look great and again I am sorry it has to be this way.

Peace.

caleb.png

If KOL attends your hockey game, you're gonna see this (Caleb did this on the big screen in Nashville). Why the fuck are his eyes taped shut though.

"Ok big screen in 2 minutes. Yo Jared duct tape my eyes shut and give me a beer to gun"

Then he spills it all over himself.

:lmao:

And Cami, not one word about it on here. These people don't want drama.

You make it good, I clear your name.

I want to sing like Caleb Followill but I want to look like Jared Followill.

Dammit.

ONE TIME.