minus the bear tonight

$22 x 3

wife and sister

meeting friends - good times

cursive is the opener

vote or die

fuck puff daddy

$5 show with a handful of bands... headlining is Fast Planet...still debating

wow, stevies and 5teamer would be going bonkerz... Mac Miller in town tomorrow night for a show at a new nightclub...$30... the fact that its at the club that is less than 2miles away makes this a possibility. :yes:

well, as i just get done typing, someone text me that its not happening and it was only a possibility and the club ran with it manti style .... but fuck, it says on his tour sheet that he will be here... :dunno:

almost exactly like mack daddy....only white, much shorter, canadian and a lot less musical talent:virtuoso:

toro y moi

sunday

$18.50 x's 2

taking the wife

The Lost Fingers

satirical gypsy jazz

seen them thrice in MTL

glad to finally be able to contribute to this thread

LostFingers_Feb22-Lrg.jpg

i am glad matty is contributing to this thread

I don't hate all music, just most of it.

i'll be spending a big chunk of the weekend at gruene hall, don't plan on spending more than about $20 total (it helps having the barkeeps comp me a beer or two each visit). going down there in a few mins to catch bob schneider's sound check for tonight, usually lasts 45 minutes to an hour. tomorrow afternoon is flat top jones, and with any luck they'll bring the lovely cindy cashdollar to play steel. and then sunday late afternoon is harry bodine with a couple of the subdudes with him (john magnie & steve amedee). life is very good.

I saw a Bulgarian Gypsy Folk/Jazz band in Montreal a couple weekends ago, I forget the name. Lead guitarist was a monster. $8.

8.4 Powder Blue Strats out of a possible 10

forgot to update this

$35 for all shows - can't believe the line up - Friday mornings will be tough

July 18
Belle & Sebastian, Blitzen Trapper

July 25
The Flaming Lips, support TBA

Aug. 1
The National, Sharon Van Etten

Aug. 7 & 8
Grizzly Bear, Youth Lagoon; Erykah Badu

Aug. 15