This Place is Dead on Easter Sunday

• Start date
  • Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 2,679 Views
Happy "None Of Us Know For Sure Whether Jesus Was Resurrected Or Not" Day!

:historicaljesus:

I'm pretty sure about the resurrected part. :grin:

Place is dead on National Tooth Fairy Day, too.

Unreale.

:breadbeer:

I'm here and jrunk. I just won $350 on Oak v. GB 2nd half over on a fluke and I feel good about it. I'm a bit giddy at the moment actually. Feels good, feels good.

No, I've got a local here in Naples on a site called tdsports.com
Still have the Ohio action with the texted lines that we've done pretty well against the last few years. Best money I've made the last few years has been taking action. Not a coincidence I'm sure.

I'm here and jrunk. I just won $350 on Oak v. GB 2nd half over on a fluke and I feel good about it. I'm a bit giddy at the moment actually. Feels good, feels good.

Next time I complain about a bad beat, please remind me of the stupid score in a preseason game. Sports betting is stupid.

Captains Log October 27th, 2014 2339 hours:

Place is dead after 2100 hours every night.

Gamelive getting old or something.

I'm up til somewhere between 10-12. I just don't post.

Captains Log October 27th, 2014 2339 hours:

Place is dead after 2100 hours every night.

Gamelive getting old or something.

Dear Mr Alone and Doesn't Like It,

Maybe I can help? I don't do much sports posting ...... but if you don't mind a lot of in jest nonsense sprinkled on top with sports talk, I'm available! Call me!

Sincerely,
Mr Monkey

I will be flying on Easter Sunday. But I guess there's prob wifi on planes now so I'll make sure to post.

See that's commitment Boner. Much respected.

I would have guessed that I never started a "this place is dead" thread.

I believe that your introductory post used to display a dead, bloody bunny.

You twisted fuck.

Is it correct to call just the bloody ears a dead bunny? Does the bunny-soul reside in the ears? Perhaps.