This Place is Dead on Easter Sunday

• Start date
  • Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 2,680 Views
If I was going to leave gamelive, I would do it right now so that in the R.I.P. thread or anytime anyone looked up my last post, this would be it:

Baby jesus is a buttplug if I'm not mistaken.

I don't believe I can ever do better than that.

I was quite pleased with my role in getting you to say that.

at this point in life I have passed the tests I need to take....whats more important then the use of then/than is the knowledge of the world around me.

I'm only kidding u housepicks; feel free to dislike whomever you like. The only blacks we Canadians really are afraid of are some of the Jamaican style black folks. A lot of the guys are super nice mommas boys but the gangsta types are as rough as we have in Canada and would not be afraid to open fire on a crowded street.

i dont know why people don't eat more rabbits in this country

Which country? I am a bit disoriented at the moment.

Guess it would be illegal for me to poach one ofthem bitches?

Had a very busy day with church and cooking out. Easter is my favorite holiday. No time for posting.

I don't think I have ever had rabbit. No particular objection to the concept, but no one has ever set it in front of me.

Happy "None Of Us Know For Sure Whether Jesus Was Resurrected Or Not" Day!

:historicaljesus:

Today I was once again thankful for all of the great things in my life: my healthy children, family, my career, my health and the good fortune I've experienced this year.

:yoda:

MrX
10254000_10202920088337521_6755124394752574761_n.jpg

Look at that guy. Total dog thing to be doing.

Such a dog.