MrX

never had an intact pistachio club
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
10254000_10202920088337521_6755124394752574761_n.jpg

Happy Jesus resurrection MrX.

Easter comes on a bad day. Sunday is my "rushtogetshitdone" day. Ain't nobody got time for bunnies and eggs and little baby chicks.

What has 2 thumbs and is happy as hell right now?

This guy.

You have to imagine me pointing at myself with my thumbs right there.

I just finished my first round of post-production on one song which I had to fart around with for weeks - but anyway, got 'er done - so moved on to the next song today - no idea what kind of mess it was going to be in since it's been a year and a half since I "finished" it.

I've had a couple songs that just needed a couple days of tinkering - but then that other song was a dog's breakfast and needed major surgery. It kinda resembled whatever is in that dog's mouth up in post #1.

Had no idea what to expect is what I'm saying. Wincing with dread as I started it up, is what I'm saying.

Pretty sweet shape. Rockin' along pretty good. Needs some polishing up but no big thang.

Also got an extra long weekend. For some reason, my company gave us Friday and Monday off.

Noice!

:megaman:

Good to hear, Muddy.

Bunny ears. Those are bunny ears in the dog's mouth. That's kinda important for the theme, here.

Thanks, Matty. Celebrating with traditional hockey and nitrous oxide.

The rabbits around my neighborhood hAve gotten very large.
Years ago one would never encounter a rabbit in the city. Few years ago I started noticing cute tiny rabbits. Now they are huge fluffy fuckers would make for a good meal. Anyway, somethings been going on with rabbits

Rabbit Inflation. It's a thing.

rabbits breed at at even a higher rate then black people.

MrX
Bunny ears. Those are bunny ears in the dog's mouth. That's kinda important for the theme, here.

Yap, yap. I did get that and appreciated the breezy seasonal imagery.

But they seriously reminded me of my last song and how it looked when I reopened it a few weeks back. It was a shock. It was pretty far from being a whole bunny.

Look at that and imagine trying to make a whole bunny out of it. No small amount of surgery required.

Boy howdy.

The "Baby Jesus" is especially intriguing.

BabyRed.jpg

THAN black people u racist FOK

at this point in life I have passed the tests I need to take....whats more important then the use of then/than is the knowledge of the world around me.