this is the best music video i've seen

• Start date
  • Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 2,493 Views
One of these days I will click on one of them links and some naked bits are going to pop up on my screen at the very moment a coworker/boss walks by and glances at my screen. I've already prepared my stone-faced reply to the inevitable question - Matty, what in the hell are you looking at?

Tits, why.

One of these days I will click on one of them links and some naked bits are going to pop up on my screen at the very moment a coworker/boss walks by and glances at my screen. I've already prepared my stone-faced reply to the inevitable question - Matty, what in the hell are you looking at?

Tits, why.

Ever had your hand down your pants playing with your balls when a coworker walks ?

I've had a maintenance worker walk in on a coworker and I while she was playing with my balls.

Almost true story.

Ok I just watched the whole thing.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

This video needs to be saved for posterity. Someone send a copy to the Smithsonian. Seriously.

started to watch but I got a 5 yr old sitting beside me :lol:
maybe later

I know I watched a little at 1st.

When I watched the whole thing my life changed forever.

Everything is just so glorious.

Glorious is right.

Them girls had to be on E. I recognize the effects. I get real loose/slutty/grabby with my boyfriends too.

This is the type of video that I had high hopes for when The Pussycat Dolls first appeared.

Same here. I think they removed it, RJ.