This guy i know won't come out the closet

• Start date
  • Replies 40 Comments
  • Views 2,370 Views
Desires cause misery. If anyone has one less desire (of any sort) then it's good.

Yes, go ahead live without dreaming

injured body and thirsty soul

where there is no appreciation for love

so what, if I attain that world?

Pyaasa

let go of your material desires but never quit on passion!

Stevie, bi-sexuallly that is! CB vid and Justin Williams! I rest my case!

Stevie, I love you buddy! Just don't want you to love me back literally! :hugyou:

:lmao:

Well done Monk!

Go Kings! Rooting for NJ tonight because LAK matches up much better with them than the Rangers! Want to see Richie lift that cup!

Monk just because I had Cami rape me (can you rape the willing??) with a 12" dong last night as she spanked me and caled me her bitch does not make me bi or gay just kinky!

There's a few more to be added here, dro

:lmao:

Well done Monk!

Go Kings! Rooting for NJ tonight because LAK matches up much better with them than the Rangers! Want to see Richie lift that cup!

Monk just because I had Cami rape me (can you rape the willing??) with a 12" dong last night as she spanked me and caled me her bitch does not make me bi or gay just kinky!

No problemo! If MrsM wasn't around for a period of time this summer I would be DELIGHTED to play Tim Burton and direct you and Cami in a kinky movie! All the food and drink on me! Dark Shadows has inspired me!

No problemo! If MrsM wasn't around for a period of time this summer I would be DELIGHTED to play Tim Burton and direct you and Cami in a kinky movie! All the food and drink on me! Dark Shadows has inspired me!

That'd be great! I was letting Cami know in Googlechat I said this you:

"Monk just because I had Cami rape me (can you rape the willing??) with a 12" dong last night as she spanked me and caled me her bitch does not make me bi or gay just kinky!" well it turns out I had my brother on chat too and in true Steves fashion pasted it in his window! Rest of conversation:

oh jesus wrong window
ignore that
Sent at 5:08 PM on Monday
Steve's Brother: Um, yeah. Will do.

:facepalm:

Monkey- Cami is game, I was thinking about making a sex video the other night when we were browsing for "stuff"...I thought about getting a camera too, so it's funny this conversation should occurre today!

Monkey- Cami is game, I was thinking about making a sex video the other night when we were browsing for "stuff"...I thought about getting a camera too, so it's funny this conversation should occurre today!

If a vid gets made you know who to send it to :megaman:

Dro,can you post that pic again, preferably without the black out...thanks

don't do it

don't ruin it for Patty

Yeah common. If it is Patty don't post that shit.