This guy i know won't come out the closet

• Start date
  • Replies 40 Comments
  • Views 2,355 Views
Guy is soo gay its not even funny but will not admit it. im not gay but my gadar went off uncontrollably

Walk in room with a raging hard boner. If he looks down, notify him that he's a bonafide H-mo.

had a friend like that in highschool, and everyone knew, and NO ONE was surprised when he came out,
sometimes, you just gotta let em take their time. Their may be family issues or more serious matters at
hand that are preventing him from coming out.

This perhaps?

Asexuality (sometimes referred to as nonsexuality), in its broadest sense, is the lack of sexual attraction to others or the lack of interest in sex.It may also be considered a lack of a sexual orientation. One commonly cited study published in 2004 placed the prevalence of asexuality at 1%

This perhaps?

Asexuality (sometimes referred to as nonsexuality), in its broadest sense, is the lack of sexual attraction to others or the lack of interest in sex.It may also be considered a lack of a sexual orientation. One commonly cited study published in 2004 placed the prevalence of asexuality at 1%

Also could be bi-sexual.

Also, the best way to get someone out of your closet, is to push em! LOL

This perhaps?

This is what Venditto has

such a good looking young man too, shame

What am I missing here? If you already know then doesn't it mean he is out of the closet?

What am I missing here? If you already know then doesn't it mean he is out of the closet?

because that would only make sense,

pavy they have to come out publicly, if folks on facebook dont know then its not coming out

This perhaps?

This has been my 'issue' persay for number of years.

Have no issue in attracting the attention of opposite sex but simply have no motivation to want to do anything about it...

was long term roomates with two guys that were definitely gay in one instance and definitily gay if not a homo......

neither of them came out or has since. Everyone around them just accepts their homosexuality, but for whatever reason they just won't come out.

its tough, you want them to embrace who they are, but they gotta do it on their terms I guess...

dro
pavy they have to come out publicly, if folks on facebook dont know then its not coming out

:potato:

POTM? fiver confirm

Omg facebook...the tell all of the millennial generation