This doesn't work for me.

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 3,196 Views
Matty, Oksana is a banged up single mom gambler, existing on borscht, perogies and vodka to try to deal with the harsh realities of life in the Ukraine.

You don't want to see a video of Oksana.

Plus with all of the videos being posted on here lately I'm worried Roguey's bandwith bill this month will be sky high and he'll have to resort to 'selling' this site on Flippa to make ends meet soon.

These are tough times Matty.

omg, you're my ideal woman:love:

Matty, Oksana is a banged up single mom gambler, existing on borscht, perogies and vodka to try to deal with the harsh realities of life in the Ukraine.

You don't want to see a video of Oksana.

Plus with all of the videos being posted on here lately I'm worried Roguey's bandwith bill this month will be sky high and he'll have to resort to 'selling' this site on Flippa to make ends meet soon.

These are tough times Matty.

That's very very hot.

I've had a fling with a single mom before. Ok, semi-single. Ok, engaged and confused.

Call me.

reno back the fok off

Matty, that didn't sound right. :clueless:

oksana is still down under...if either of you think you have a chance over Binar-99, you are sadly mistaken....he can rap too

god i wish we could find that video he made for rbs where he was rapping

oksana is still down under...if either of you think you have a chance over Binar-99, you are sadly mistaken....he can rap too

god i wish we could find that video he made for rbs where he was rapping

you are confusing Binnar-99 with Aussie Punter

:rotfl: too funny

no eyemakeup, its just the shadows from the lighting and maybe a little eyeline residue - i wear waterproof eyeliner so i can never get it all off with out scrubbing so hard I bruise my retinas.

you are confusing Binnar-99 with Aussie Punter

i just realized that....cant get anything passed you! ... we need that guy here too ... he had some quawwa uh quawwiddy raps

She is a natural beauty imo, not into blondes though myself.

i just realized that....cant get anything passed you! ... we need that guy here too ... he had some quawwa uh quawwiddy raps
You were definitely correct. I can outrap anyone around. My skills are unrivaled.

Who won?

Cali congrats on making it over six months here. Impressive.

:lol:

Never saw this.

Casper doesn't care. He really, truly doesn't. That's why he called, to say that he doesn't care.