things you hate

• Start date
  • Replies 441 Comments
  • Views 23,394 Views
And you know this how?
I don't know but think it from political comments here at GL. Did you vote for Biden? If not you didn't vote for Trump right?

I don't know but think it from political comments here at GL. Did you vote for Biden? If not you didn't vote for Trump right?
For the 11th time, I did not vote for Biden and I didn’t vote for Trump. Both are zero candidates.

Desantis vs RFK Jr one time America common!

:usa:

For the 11th time, I did not vote for Biden and I didn’t vote for Trump. Both are zero candidates.

Desantis vs RFK Jr one time America common!

:usa:
Thanks! I knew for sure you didn't vote for Trump but didn't know if you were part of the 80m+ who did vote for Biden.'

And what's that below statement DeSantis vs RFK Jr? So assuming but maybe wrong that you're considering not voting for DeSantis? Or is that you saying who you want as Dem candidate?

And what's that below statement DeSantis vs RFK Jr? So assuming but maybe wrong that you're considering not voting for DeSantis? Or is that you saying who you want as Dem candidate?
2 actual Presidential candidates that aren’t clowns/zombies. It’s the best matchup for America in 2024.

2 actual Presidential candidates that aren’t clowns/zombies. It’s the best matchup for America in 2024.
So assuming but maybe wrong that you're considering not voting for DeSantis?
Let me make it clearer by asking are you DEFINITELY voting for DeSantis if going against RFK Jr?

Last edited:
Let me make it clearer by asking are you DEFINITELY voting for DeSantis if going against RFK Jr?
Definitely? No. Definitely means I’m a pawn who only votes for Republicans or Democrats no matter how awful a candidate/human they are.

I will DEFINITELY vote for Desantis if he’s running against Biden. Biden is not fit to be Commander in Chief. I’m still learning more and more about Desantis and RFK Jr. Biden is a bafoon prop.

Squirrels. Every time I see one I pass out.

Definitely? No. Definitely means I’m a pawn who only votes for Republicans or Democrats no matter how awful a candidate/human they are.
I think your not a pawn ..... and I know you're not a life-long Republican* because anybody who truly was would have no HESITATION WHATSOEVER in voting for DeSantis especially seeing what he has done for Florida. No disrespect for RFK JR but what has he accomplished governoring a body of people? I would want him in there over Biden simply for the fact with regards honestly/character from what I have read about him.

*maybe around 11 times or so you have mentioned you were? :laugh:

I do think Kamala Harris is kinda hot ...

Imagine her being President ???

It's not far away ...

Pop-ups. FUCK popups.

BUYING RAZORS !!!

THIS IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS !!!

:bennyhill:

When a dove with HUGH fangs attacks my eyes. At the circus!!!!

Thank God I was wearing goggles!

Tried to strike back with a pin but then got attacked by 400 million balloons.

I am NOT doing meth again.

Well....anyway.

Countdown to Stevie implosion in 3...2...

Keep walking that line @stevek. We're all routing for you brotha!

kato really hates miracle whip

if you like miracle whip, we need to talk