things you hate

• Start date
  • Replies 441 Comments
  • Views 23,122 Views
When my Fuel Light comes on …

I know it’s coming, but it still sucks!

also I hate when they refuse to take an order and make you go use that stupid touch screen

also I hate when they refuse to take an order and make you go use that stupid touch screen
Yeah that screen is infested with crusty jizz and cottage cheese discharge

no bueno for the brown brown

another thing I don't like, American weddings, the whole reservation thing is wack, strict invites, have to reserve if you're going to go, reserve the food you're going to eat, tell people what to wear, send a list to people of specific things they need to buy you, the whole thing ends up being a stupid capitalism show off, and if anything goes off script it's a big personal insult, like if the more impeccable the event is the bigger the love is

down in the poor neighborhoods of latin american countries a wedding is a big home party, what you do is invite someone and you know they will come with people - the wife the cousins the uncle, your neighbors are gonna come the mechanic, you cook 4 or 5 big pots of rice 4 or 5 big pots of chicken some empanadas a feijoada soft drinks beer rum, nobody is obligated to bring a gift no dress code, put a youtube playlist blasting on speakers the neighbors lend you, cut the cake and that's it just party, for a few hundred bucks and a bunch of people have fun and celebrate you even if they are distant people, in my opinion just more authentic without all the stress and demands of the American style

another thing I don't like, American weddings, the whole reservation thing is wack, strict invites, have to reserve if you're going to go, reserve the food you're going to eat, tell people what to wear, send a list to people of specific things they need to buy you, the whole thing ends up being a stupid capitalism show off, and if anything goes off script it's a big personal insult, like if the more impeccable the event is the bigger the love is

down in the poor neighborhoods of latin american countries a wedding is a big home party, what you do is invite someone and you know they will come with people - the wife the cousins the uncle, your neighbors are gonna come the mechanic, you cook 4 or 5 big pots of rice 4 or 5 big pots of chicken some empanadas a feijoada soft drinks beer rum, nobody is obligated to bring a gift no dress code, put a youtube playlist blasting on speakers the neighbors lend you, cut the cake and that's it just party, for a few hundred bucks and a bunch of people have fun and celebrate you even if they are distant people, in my opinion just more authentic without all the stress and demands of the American style
Agreed. I think there is a lot of pressure to have an elaborate wedding. Personally, that’s not my thing.

taco bell, burger king, mcdonals the fast food places specially if they are franchised
Didn't realize that! Haven't been to a BK in years but maybe not realizing the other two since probably only used drive through. Next time used the drive through. Problem solved. You're welcome! :hattip:

Biting bugs of all kinds,went camping this weekend and was eaten alive even after all the precautions (bug spray and mosquito coils)

Getting constant DMs from hockeydroid.
When you follow a forum it asks you if want notificatios or not, tick the 'Don't send notifications' radio button

no_notifications.jpg

People that complain about how busy they are but take more time complaining than working

People that don’t follow-through - if you say you’re going to do it, do it