things you hate

• Start date
  • Replies 441 Comments
  • Views 23,271 Views
Lines. I might of said this before. Got no patience.

And traffic. I rather drive an hour out of my way than be in traffic.
@tullamore

Me neither! Especially in the grocery store. For some reason, my anxiety goes through the roof...

When I take a dump and my vape disappears.

Guess I flushed it?

BASEBALL ⚾

WALKS, HIT BATTERS, ERRORS…

AWFUL UMPIRES BEHIND THE PLATE…

Cleaning the litter boxes.

However, it's so satisfying when it's done...

Creepers. Last night my new bff Nina gives me her phone number, the guy behind her hears it and texts her. Wtf?

Obnoxious bums. The other night I'm headed home and this one opens a door and says "hey man, Asian whorehouse over here" (I think it's actually true, someone else told me about it). I keep walking and he's all "where you going? This is how I I feed my family.

They certainly get worse though, pulled a knife on one that was getting all loud and shit on me.

I love pulling knives on people!!!!

The girls at work talking movies, me saying I like Fight Club, and no one having any idea wtf I'm talking about.

Last edited:
realizing you don't have swim trunks before a lil vacation

Green Texts …

People bitching at me for not knowing how to make a certain drink, and when I ask what is in it they go vodka and some other stuff. Really helpful you twat.

Creepers. Last night my new bff Nina gives me her phone number, the guy behind her hears it and texts her. Wtf?
What did he send her?

You should be put in jail if you try to buy alcohol at self check out. I hate you fucks.

What did he send her?
First he was apologetic "I don't normally do this, but....(blah blah blah)" then she didn't go into much detail but she said he asked if her white boyfriend (me) was gonna beat him up, lol.

Dude's making street moves.

She's getting ready to lose her man, gonna probably roll w me at Rivers next week. I'll find her a man.

Last edited:
I honestly can't think of anything right now...

Steve, sincerely, what you need in life is a black woman.
She is a deeply cool black woman. Works hard, very intelligent, great listener, and finds my stupid jokes funny. Funny as heck. Always helping me out at work. Likes a little jack and puff puff. Makes these very cool pens on the side.

I'm not attracted to her but she's a good look to be seen with, imo. I don't think she's attracted to me either. If she wants to go places with me and I'm not dating anyone, why not? Our conversations are so fluid and entertaining.

Maybe she'll set me up with someone or something.

Nice development in my life.

Shorty they are back.