Things To Do In Denver When You're Cougar

• Start date
  • Replies 64 Comments
  • Views 4,998 Views
I have been to Red Rocks. The lineup isn't great while I am there though.

Best venue ever, ever, ever

But...Sheryl Crow?

PASS

Good idea though

I saw Flaming Lips at a music festival in Reykjavik.

51RTPY05QAL.jpg

don't die

go run around downtown. There's a lot of impromptu jams in little dives that are worth seeing. Chepultapec used to be good for jazz. I also used to go to Herman's Hideaway on Broadway. Thats like 3 miles south of downtown. I would walk around, explore, see what kind of adventure you run into.

You can also look into that paper/magazine Westwoord, they have shitload of listings for musical acts around town.

I wanna party with Reno in downtown. Just wander around aimlessly, wasted. I know Juror's in.

You can also look into that paper/magazine Westwoord, they have shitload of listings for musical acts around town.

Yes, Mrs. X recommended this to me awhile back and I had forgotten, already found a couple acts I wouldn't mind checking out. For sure want to see Dead Confederate, they are playing Sept 1st at Belly Up Aspen...know anything about that place?

Same thing I'm doing every month, try to take over the world.

Yes, Mrs. X recommended this to me awhile back and I had forgotten, already found a couple acts I wouldn't mind checking out. For sure want to see Dead Confederate, they are playing Sept 1st at Belly Up Aspen...know anything about that place?

Aspen's gonna be at least a 3 hour drive, but a nice scenic one. There's a really cool hike (Hanging Lake) along the way, if you want a break.

511654434_b6352c4790.jpg

I need to head out that way one of these days. One of my good friends from college lives in Vail. Haven't been there in a few years.

alright, I'm sure we can find you a toothbrush:dunno::cheers: