• Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 3,408 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Russians, just wave the white flag already.

You heartless fucks.
9898.gif

No, there shouldn't.

This is what these inbred looking fuck heads get for trying to claim the North Pole

I am guessing Fiver has relapsed after seeing that post :dance:

Last time I went down on a Russian chick it smelled like rancid caviar.

Start looking for an excuse for team USA. Canada will not lose two games to them.

Plommer, I dont make excuses. Canada has more talent than the US. Miller will need to stand on his head for the US to win again.

Plommer, I dont make excuses. Canada has more talent than the US. Miller will need to stand on his head for the US to win again.
Cocksucker, I didn't want you agreeing with me. :grin:

What will Canadas excuse be when they lose? Prob something about how it was only because of miller...yada yada

What will Canadas excuse be when they lose? Prob something about how it was only because of miller...yada yada
Blitty YOU guys need to worry about getting to the gold medal game, you barely beat the Swiss!

Canada won't do the Americans any favours this time by starting Brodeur.

Do you really think Team USA can beat Team Canada when it matters most?

Cocksucker, I didn't want you agreeing with me. :grin:

The best chance for the US is Joe Thornton, that fuck has never won anything in his life. I think Canada should cut him before the gold medal game.

Blitty YOU guys need to worry about getting to the gold medal game, you barely beat the Swiss!

How did Canada do against the Swiss? The US didn't need a shootout.

How did Canada do against the Swiss? The US didn't need a shootout.

I'm comparing our most recent games here.

Sounds like you are saying a 2-0 win over the Swiss is more impressive than a 7-3 drubbing of the Russians.

You guys watch too much Hollywood shit. No way Canada will lose to the Yanks when the chips are down. Canada is peaking at the right time. USA peaked vs Canada in the meaningless game.

I'm comparing our most recent games here.

Sounds like you are saying a 2-0 win over the Swiss is more impressivre than a 7-3 drubbing of the Russians.

You guys watch too much Hollywood shit. No way Canada will lose to the Yanks when the chips are down. Canada is peaking at the right time. USA peaked vs Canada in the meaningless game.

US won 2-0 over the Swiss

Canada won 3-2 over the Swiss in a shootout.

Russian hockey players are lazy fucks with no hart. You could beat the Russians 15 -0 and I wouldn't be impress. Most Russians will quit when they know they have no shot at winning.

US won 2-0 over the Swiss

Canada won 3-2 over the Swiss in a shootout.

Russian hockey players are lazy fucks with no hart. You could beat the Russians 15 -0 and I wouldn't be impress. Most Russians will quit when they know they have no shot at winning.

I agree, Reno Cool doesn't. I know Team Canada would love another chance at Team USA, it should be clear for all to see that Team Canada looks alot better than Team USA right now.

I would LOVE to face the USA for gold, not sure how the format works though.

Canada is thinking about our next game, NOT looking back to the embarrassing loss to the inferior Team USA.