• Replies 19 Comments
  • Views 9,083 Views

Enigma

The one and only Guru
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Didn't want to hand out cards even on obvious bad fouls.

Neymar got injured on one of those bad fouls (no card shown) and now he's out for the Germany match along with Silva.

oh and

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Bru1EYtCAAAp68r.jpg

Brazil has a lot of these monster insects. A reporter was covered in them during their piece recently.

Playing in a rain forest is a terrible idea, just like playing in a desert is a terrible idea (Qatar).

The conditions in Manaus were almost unbearable with the sweltering combination of high heat and humidity.

Maradona is a drug addict and an idiot

The Spanish referee refused to show cards to Colombians deliberately trying to injure Neymar in that match

no conspiracy

Guy #1: I used to date a girl named Chelsea so I'm picking Chelsea today.

Guy #2: What about the man U dated?

these Canadian lunatics and their guns

a girl in tight clothes walked around in black areas for 10 hours and they barely got any footage

there were two creepy dudes

the ones who walked next to her, creepy

but TWO GUYS

in 10 hours

saying hello, good evening, and good morning is not harassment

it's all a money grab

the girl is an attention whore (posted a lot of scantily-clad pics online) and she's working with a few scammers who are trying to collect

the part of the vid that didn't get enough attention was that every dude they singled out was black except for maybe one puerto rican

I think street harassment is video taping people without consent and then putting it online implying they're some kind of creep or criminal

thanks roguey

unfortunately that's all the traffic this forum gets

so maybe I should just say thank you to the spambots

hello guru - long time