The Silk Road is back

• Start date
  • Replies 82 Comments
  • Views 4,430 Views
This thread makes me feel old...and square....and who says square any more? Old people!

I've been trying to tell you.

Don't sweat it IAG it does the same to me and I KNOW I'm (hoping like fuck I'm) still fokkin cool

I think the SR2 admis stole the coins.

Granted I never used SR2. The community is in shambles.

Matty!!!! 85%?????? Man I miss that stuff........

Ya man, it doesn't rock itself at 85%+, nor does it look powdery. It's pure scaly-looking flakes.

Who says "hush" or "Don't sweat it"?.. Old people, that's who.

:mudcat:

Who says "hush" or "Don't sweat it"?.. Old people, that's who.

:mudcat:
Yeah. But I don't look old. That's all I care about...well not as old as I am anyway...at least that's what I've been told....repeatedly. I even spoke like an old person when I was young. Now get off my lawn Quincy.

Silk Road 2.0 is dead, admin arrested yesterday in San Francisco

Who?

Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, George Venizelos, the Assistant Director-in-Charge of the New York Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”), and Peter Edge, Executive Associate Director of Homeland Security Investigations (“HSI”), announced today the arrest of BLAKE BENTHALL, a/k/a “Defcon,” in connection with his operation and ownership of the Silk Road 2.0 website, a hidden website designed to enable its users to buy and sell illegal drugs and other unlawful goods and services anonymously and beyond the reach of law enforcement. BENTHALL was arrested yesterday in San Francisco, California. He will be presented later today in federal court in San Francisco before Magistrate Judge Jaqueline Scott Corley.

How?

During the Government’s investigation, which was conducted jointly by the FBI and HSI, an HSI agent acting in an undercover capacity (the “HSI-UC”) successfully infiltrated the support staff involved in the administration of the Silk Road 2.0 website, and was given access to private, restricted areas of the site reserved for BENTHALL and his administrative staff. By doing so, the HSI-UC was able to interact directly with BENTHALL throughout his operation of the website.

http://www.fbi.gov/newyork/press-re....0-website-charged-in-manhattan-federal-court

These e-criminals are embarrassingly bad at being e-criminals.

Undercover cop - Hey man, need some help? I'm not a cop.
E-criminal - Right on!

oh wow

BG10U31.png