• Start date
  • Replies 82 Comments
  • Views 4,445 Views
someone sum this up for me: how do i buy drugs online? ;-0

The stuff I gave you was bought online.

This site running Cyber Monday promos?

BOGO 8 balls.

weeeeeeee

It's new news, I been checking the situation all morning.

Mini BTC crash.

A lot of this shit is not adding up and really we only have law enforcement's side of the story. I doubt he made a half billion dollars. Why the fuck was he using wifi in a public library? There has to be more to this story.

Maybe this could be like when Saul said to Carrie in Homeland: "You're the smartest and dumbest fucking person I know"

I read in another story that Ross himself calculated his net worth to be $100 million at one point. Mind you, that was all in Bitcoin, so the amount was immaterial - there was and is still no way to convert that many bitcoins back into cash without going straight to jail.

As for his use of public wi-fi, he was hidden behind Tor all the time. The Feds only got access to his communications once they took possession of his computer(s). Guy was good - without his early post as "Altoid", he might still be doing his thing.

yeah those figures are wacked nearly 20 percent of drug consumers in the U.S. used narcotics bought on Silk Road :jerk:

good article though

how do you buy this stuff without getting caught or put into a database - i need someone to teach me how this works

I read in another story that Ross himself calculated his net worth to be $100 million at one point. Mind you, that was all in Bitcoin, so the amount was immaterial - there was and is still no way to convert that many bitcoins back into cash without going straight to jail.

As for his use of public wi-fi, he was hidden behind Tor all the time. The Feds only got access to his communications once they took possession of his computer(s). Guy was good - without his early post as "Altoid", he might still be doing his thing.

the term you are looking for are unrealized gains. I expect more out of you for being a pencil pusher.