• Views 1,209 Views

Mrs. X

seven of ten
Since
Mar 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
captain1.gif

I just loved this image SO much, I thought it needed it's own thread. Sure, I could have held on to it, waiting, biding my time until a calm strike opportunity revealed itself. But, no. No, I couldn't. The image must be loosed upon forumville to shine like the diamond it is.

Beautiful.

Animal abuse is not funny. Do you derive pleasure from throwing darts at puppies?

Animal abuse is not funny. Do you derive pleasure from throwing darts at puppies?

That captain only hits that lizard when the lizard deserves it. Okay?

This is another of my favorite images courtesy of Bread:

cigar-smoking-tommy-gun-toting-bear-surfing-on-a.jpg

I would like both images to be t-shirts. Although in the bear shark image, I would consider photoshopping the cigar and bandana off the bear. It's just a little over the top, don't you think?

I'm in the process of moving all of my art supplies into the garage....er.....studio and am considering buying/making a screen press. I used to be a printing whiz.

Red Die's stuff has been moved within inches of the garage door anxiously awaiting her eminent departure at the end of the month.

I drew that one. My harlots call me Zim.

Please start working on Zef So Fre$ t-shirts ASAP! And you can even sneak Captain Muscles and Bear Shark in there while you are at it.

ike-

i like it when you hang out,,,

stay awhile

Although in the bear shark image, I would consider photoshopping the cigar and bandana off the bear. It's just a little over the top, don't you think?

Agreed. A shark surfing a wave with a machine gun wielding bear on it's back is fine, the bandana and cigar just makes it silly and unrealistic.

Ike that was freaking awesome. Now, it's going to be a great day.

Let's make the magic happen.

The_not_so_great_magician_by_Cookie.gif