The POLITICS Random Thoughts Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 526 Comments
  • Views 41,663 Views
mister monkey you got promoted, you are now GameLive's official political analyst

stevek becomes our new security guard 🔦

So is this guy!

John O. Brennan

@JohnBrennan

https://twitter.com/JohnBrennan/status/1217644883831332865

On MSNBC tonight, I mistakenly said Trump wrote note, released by House yesterday, saying “get Zelensky to announce Biden investigation.” It was written by Les Parnas, who told Rachel Maddow today in explosive interview everything he did was known & directed by Giuliani & Trump.

10:08 PM - Jan 15, 2020

Probably not his only mistake! So the one time head of the CIA states this inaccuracy? How the hell did this guy get that position? And of course the common practice they use of retracting the story! Kind of like Schipp's Shakespeare-like reading of nothing close to the truth in Trump's phone call and states it was a parody! Why not just read out what was really said word-by-word? Maybe because even ignorant people will be able to figure where the truth lies?

Iowa Dem caucus reminds of the circus!
1580818264198.png

Clowns do make the circus so enjoyable! :biglaugh:

Any official results yet? :dunno: There are so many people in Iowa voting ..... in might take days! :dunno:

This would NEVER happen to any other political party.
Shenanigans are limited to the Democratic party

This would NEVER happen to any other political party.
Shenanigans are limited to the Democratic party

Of course it happens to the Reps as well! It just seems the Dems are on a HOT streak with it like you are with your gambling success! You started this thread, so I'm sure you will be eager to enlighten us with some Rep stuff!

Where are they now episode for gamelivers. We need one

Daffy created this thread to contain xpy's stevek-like descent.

Oh, so Daffy was saving Xpan from himself! Hmmm ... interesting! RJ, I believe Nancy, Adam, and Chuck would be proud of your post! :yes:

Tron acted like a policeman and saved gamelive with this thread. It was probably his biggest contribution to the site.

Tron acted like a policeman and saved gamelive with this thread. It was probably his biggest contribution to the site.

LOL at your first sentence and totally agree with the second one! No doubt, GL was ready to completely go under because of the crazy-dangerous Xpansive! :facepalm

Looks like I emptied the room again! RJ, I feel it's best for all that I officially resign from my position as GAMELIVE political analyst! All the thread accomplished was stopping Xpan from posting here! I don't even think of talking politics on the street! Very scary!

Maybe if really like to help Xpan, entirely make this thread disappear and who knows, maybe Xpan will come back with more than politics? Without question he had plenty far-out posts but also brought to the table posts that was real facts! You're the king, I'm just your court jester! :peace:

If you want some comprehensive narrative and intelligent analysis, watch these interviews.

Thanks Vags but I'm done posting anything politics here! :hattip: