The POLITICS Random Thoughts Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 526 Comments
  • Views 41,590 Views
But you're brown, how can you be.....
India has just checked into the chatroom...

On today's edition of clown world, old mate in downtown commiefornia L.A. sends me this...

The movie idiocracy irl cos orange man bad

Hhhmmm I wonder why #metoo #believeallwomen are yet to expose this?
Trump said he was going to drain the swamp.

It's looking like that process is slowly taking place...

Whoa heavy
The UK may as well be the west's version of Nth Korea at this point..

What a waste

Whoa heavy

What a waste
Well, he was given 9 months jail and with time already served means he'll serve around 10 weeks.

Riots outside the court after the verdict...

The UK was once the beacon of free speech. The times are a changin'

Whoa heavy

What a waste

He already used false documents to try to get into the United States years ago. I doubt the optics would be good to give a 3x convicted criminal another go at our fair country after fucking with the laws already once before, especially considering with what is happening on our other borders

Clearly this movie quote is total AOC! Lots of energy with no logical direction!

The UK was once the beacon of free speech.

when? didn't they used to ship out dissidents off to little islands around the world?

there isn't and there has never been a right to free speech as in the US, in the UK or during the British Empire

He already used false documents to try to get into the United States years ago. I doubt the optics would be good to give a 3x convicted criminal another go at our fair country after fucking with the laws already once before, especially considering with what is happening on our other borders
The optics would've been ideal had the UK ambassador to the US not resigned. And given the Dems current stand on immigration what's wrong with letting convicted criminals into the country? Unless of course you're being a racist bigot, in which case shame on you bruh cos muh diversity...

Of course for almost any other time throughout the past hundreds of years that statement would be hyperbolic and sarcasm, but not in the 2019 Democrat party 🤡🌍

Open borders and free Healthcare for anyone who wants to hop across, all on the taxpayers dime 👍👍

View attachment 2853

Clearly this movie quote is total AOC! Lots of energy with no logical direction!

You see how she inferred that Pelosi is now a racist? She totally CRAY CRAY...

The overton window shifts further left. But hey, the Dems fed on identity politics for 2 years and now it's coming back to feed on itself. Personally enjoy watching this well deserved cannibalisation...

Good news is that they're not far off imploding now where they'll hopefully have a JFKesque moment and recollect back towards the Centre...

Either that or they'll simply embrace full identitarianism, in which case say goodbye to the things that made you prosperous...

when? didn't they used to ship out dissidents off to little islands around the world?

there isn't and there has never been a right to free speech as in the US, in the UK or during the British Empire
I stand corrected, though I ask you to remember this is the country that gave the world the Magna Carta, the Levellers and John Stuart Mill...

And you do have freedom of speech in the UK, as long as you identify as one of the oppressed. Will leave it to you to decipher the meaning behind that. Needless to say, M.L.K they aren't...

Twitter goes down at the same time the white house hosts the social media summit.

Never happened before.

Get ready for those twitchy algorithm changes. They have your speech to control remember..

Coincidence much?

A Milano really posting this comparison! Seriously! Scary!

View attachment 2855
🤡🌍 2019. What else can you say say to such vileness...

Then you have Always On Crack (AOC because she's always acting as though she is on crack) whose dog whistles for inciting violence have resulted in the death of a member of the domestic terrorism org (antifa) who decided to fire bomb a car at a federal immigration deportation facility. Her (and her donkey teeth) response after being called out for it...silence.

She inadvertently has blood in her hands now. Let's see if she actually understands that words have consequences or doubles down again and creates even more violence.