The Orange Box

I became disinterested in video games a long time ago as well. Probably when I discovered alcohol.

Did you know that a so-called "black box" which records flight data on an aircraft is actually orange? It is really an orange box.

That's what I thought of when I saw this thread title.

Just wanted to participate in the thread.

Polar some years back i used to play in lan houses full of chinese this game called command & conquer. When we had nothing to do me and a friend, who was anglo african, used to waste all day in there, just buying chips and noodles and red bull all day. they used to always pick the chinese in game and we used to pick the americans just to fuck with them, we used to start U-S-A U-S-A chants like we used to see in the wwf and they would throw us boxes and shit and curse us out in cantonese. lol man good times with my homie rip. no idea if they updated that game to the new systems.

Nope, no MW2 for me. Is it worth buying for the online play? I care less about playing Me Vs Computer but more about me annoying someone online with a sniper shot to the head. It's so much more personal and satisfying.

I think it is worth it. There are a bunch of different online modes. A lot of fun that eventually leads to a controller throw.

wtf is The Hoff doing in this geek thread??? :confused:

HOFF loves video games. I still have my original Nintendo Entertainment System along with the greatest game ever made: Mike Tyson's Punchout.

Man I just really don't understand the video game thing anymore. I used to be into that shit when I was younger but once i discovered girls I just really had no interest. I just don't get it....but that is me. I own a Wii and play that when I am wasted once in a great while but by in large it just sits there and collects dust.

I was into it when I was younger... and then never grew up. I'm not a totally inept social outcast, I mean I go out and do other stuff. I play mostly sports games.

Hoff next time I see you I'm going to give you a swirly.

Who the hell wants to fuck an orange box? That's disgusting. Get that shit checked.

MF why aren't you picking us some winners in the GLPPOTD thread?????

Sorry. I have 57 things going on at once lately. Gimme a second.

For those not in the know, The Orange Box is a compilation of 5 games for the price of 1. Admittedly 3 of them are variants of the same game but it's still an awesome deal. Team Fortress 2 is an online multi-player game, basically Team A Vs Team B in a war setting. But not real war, it's a cartoon war.

Immortality - what can you (or anyone) recommend for online play? I love the fact that I can blow someone in a cartoon world with an internet grenade when they are least expecting it. That's how I roll.

Modern Warfare 2 for PS3 has me hooked.

Nope, no MW2 for me. Is it worth buying for the online play? I care less about playing Me Vs Computer but more about me annoying someone online with a sniper shot to the head. It's so much more personal and satisfying.

Actually, it's a lot more fun to wound someone then finish them with a throwing knife. Snipers are just squatters.

Actually, it's a lot more fun to wound someone then finish them with a throwing knife. Snipers are just squatters.

I have a bad aim for a sniper, I prefer blasting people with remote control grenades. It does a real nice splat. And I think I'm going to invest in MW2 and try not to have any controller throwing incidents - thanks for the advice.