The Orange Box

Polaroid

I need a tittle
Since
Jan 21, 2010
Score
Tokens
I presume everyone who has a console also owns this and I would like to know if I'm the only one who thinks Team Fortress 2 is the best game ever. I would also like to know, since that is the only game I play out of my library of 3 games, what other online games are as good or better.

I'm partial to Trivial Pursuit 6.

trivial_pursuit-01.jpg

matty i will bury you in trivial pursuit

I like blowing stuff up in a video game world, though. Trivial Pursuit doesn't cut it for me.

what the hell is polaroid talking about? Is this geek talk?

what the hell is polaroid talking about? Is this geek talk?

No idea. I have a console in my car - it usually contains loose change, a chap stick and a healthy supply of peppermints.

I presume everyone who has a console also owns this and I would like to know if I'm the only one who thinks Team Fortress 2 is the best game ever. I would also like to know, since that is the only game I play out of my library of 3 games, what other online games are as good or better.

I guess I am sort of a geek as I know what you are talking about. Never played that game so I cannot attest to how great it is. I played a few first persons hooters on my computers a few years back but I grew tired of them. I own a PS3 but I use it more to watch blurays and stream movies from my computer that I downloaded. I do mix in a few games of Fifa soccer. I have Madden but have never opened it.

I've never heard of an orange box

I guess I am sort of a geek as I know what you are talking about. Never played that game so I cannot attest to how great it is. I played a few first persons hooters on my computers a few years back but I grew tired of them. I own a PS3 but I use it more to watch blurays and stream movies from my computer that I downloaded. I do mix in a few games of Fifa soccer. I have Madden but have never opened it.

For those not in the know, The Orange Box is a compilation of 5 games for the price of 1. Admittedly 3 of them are variants of the same game but it's still an awesome deal. Team Fortress 2 is an online multi-player game, basically Team A Vs Team B in a war setting. But not real war, it's a cartoon war.

Immortality - what can you (or anyone) recommend for online play? I love the fact that I can blow someone in a cartoon world with an internet grenade when they are least expecting it. That's how I roll.

Polaroid - I assume you have played or seen Modern Warfare 2. Online is tremendous and this is the only game I play right now. (Xbox360)

Polaroid - I assume you have played or seen Modern Warfare 2. Online is tremendous and this is the only game I play right now. (Xbox360)

Nope, no MW2 for me. Is it worth buying for the online play? I care less about playing Me Vs Computer but more about me annoying someone online with a sniper shot to the head. It's so much more personal and satisfying.

wtf is The Hoff doing in this geek thread??? :confused:

wtf is The Hoff doing in this geek thread??? :confused:

Man I just really don't understand the video game thing anymore. I used to be into that shit when I was younger but once i discovered girls I just really had no interest. I just don't get it....but that is me. I own a Wii and play that when I am wasted once in a great while but by in large it just sits there and collects dust.