The Herman Era

• Start date
  • Replies 38 Comments
  • Views 3,056 Views
Herman, will this enable you to start posting more regularly?
Herman, Cali is on the market again, get in the game.

I'll probably be posting less. My interests have changed, I don't gamble and I am not interested in the social club, to steal Potato's quote. No offense to any of the posters here by saying that.

What happened? You were doing an awesome job, Herman.

Thanks.

All the best in whatever avenue you are headed or in whatever new interest you have. Herman, leave a trail of bread crumbs in case any of the rest of us get up the courage to try and escape.

I'll probably be posting less. My interests have changed, I don't gamble and I am not interested in the social club, to steal Potato's quote. No offense to any of the posters here by saying that.

Thanks.

no longer interested in Nickaaaaaay! ??

Say it ain't so, pal

common

We got the best out of Herman. Or maybe we brought it out of him. Or maybe it was just Herman growing up a bit.

Either way, I am a huge Herman fan, obviously.

Be good Hermey! Say hello once in awhile. And good luck to you, SIR!

All the best in whatever avenue you are headed or in whatever new interest you have. Herman, leave a trail of bread crumbs in case any of the rest of us get up the courage to try and escape.
Thanks. My apologies for being rude to you a while back, I actually respect you highly now.

Bread, I am a huge Bread fan.

What finally did it Herman?

Tired of the TP pics?
All this talk about licking asses?
Did you discover where MrX is and now joining him?
The Bread and Robyn breakup?
Plommer's lil kitty?

Thanks. My apologies for being rude to you a while back, I actually respect you highly now.

Bread, I am a huge Bread fan.

No need for this Herman, I'm a dick. Besides it was all in fun and even though I didn't really get you I never truly disliked you. Then when I did get ya I fully liked ya.

The Herman era was a short one but a good one. Never missed a day. Thanks again man.

It was a great ERA and this is very sad news.

good luck brother

Herman Era was most likely the greatest run of best bet grading in gambling forum history.........

but I do have to say..... Morty has surpassed any other era's style, speed, accuracy and consistency BY FAR

the daily gifs are enough to make it worth opening the thread

I miss you Herman, i'd love to have you back posting

but Why Morty if you keep this up a few more months you are a lock for gambling forum poster HOF

thanks soooo much Immortality!!!

Herman Era was most likely the greatest run of best bet grading in gambling forum history.........

but I do have to say..... Morty has surpassed any other era's style, speed, accuracy and consistency BY FAR

the daily gifs are enough to make it worth opening the thread

I miss you Herman, i'd love to have you back posting

but Why Morty if you keep this up a few more months you are a lock for gambling forum poster HOF

thanks soooo much Immortality!!!

Thanks pal

Did you see Thursday's gif? It was a Pirates one for you as a wedding day gift. :highfive:

x3zt5z.gif

haha!!! that is awesome I didn't see it. thanks

the arena football one was great as well!!!

did pavy come back yet, by the way? just thought of that...seeing mort's avatar

did pavy come back yet, by the way? just thought of that...seeing mort's avatar

I don't really see the board during the day so I miss a lot, but I think he might of made a few posts after asking Juror to delete his account.

I am just too lazy to get a new one.