The F0cker 500

This is like the Daytona 500. It all looks good until you have the big one (wreck).

I have Illinois St -8 and LaSalle -2.5

A lot of games look like "TRAP" spots tonight and if they are then I'm caught. Course what I mean by trap spots are games that look like they got it all wrong with the line which makes dopes like me think they are giving me free money which means I am wrong and take a bath. No filters just program games period.

NCAA BASKETBALL:

Loyola Chicago -2.5 :greencheck:
Akron -6 :greencheck
Kent St -2 :redx:
George Washington +1 :greencheck:
Southern Miss -9 :greencheck:
Butler +2.5 :greencheck:
Duke -2 :redx:
Wright St +3 :redx:

:reallymad:

5-3

At least it wasn't a losing night but it will take better nights than this to get back on track.

2013 Record: 39-35-3 (52%)
Tracking Profit: -$50
Actual Profit: -$10

If tonight goes wrong this challenge isn't over but it will be very difficult to overcome. I didn't like a couple of spots lastnight (Duke for one) and I don't like some spots tonight either so I am placing an * next to the games that worry me the most. I am going without filters again though but mainly because I don't have the time it takes today to run them.

Fingers Crossed Plays:

Western Illinois -3.5
Davidson -7
VCU -8*
Murray St -7.5
Arkansas St -7.5*
Utah St -5
Portland St +3*
Weber St -8
Wyoming +9.5*
La Tech -7*

:common:

kinney/garret still on suspension makes la tech a hugh play for me boyz

la.tech -7
:rideem:

i have a feeling fla.int. will take advantage of the injuries and short bench for la lafayette.... normally, i wouldnt even think about a road play here, but +2 look awfully good given the circumstance

If tonight goes wrong this challenge isn't over but it will be very difficult to overcome. I didn't like a couple of spots lastnight (Duke for one) and I don't like some spots tonight either so I am placing an * next to the games that worry me the most. I am going without filters again though but mainly because I don't have the time it takes today to run them.

Fingers Crossed Plays:

Western Illinois -3.5 :redx:
Davidson -7 :redx:
VCU -8* :redx:
Murray St -7.5 :greencheck:
Arkansas St -7.5*
Utah St -5 :redx:
Portland St +3* :redx:
Weber St -8 :redx:
Wyoming +9.5* :redx:
La Tech -7* :greencheck:

:common:

2-8

Not to say I can't recover but it'll be a serious chore.

2013 Record: 41-43-3 (48%)
Tracking Profit: -$730
Actual Profit: -$146

Gotta keep going and hope for the best.

Friday Plays:

Loyola Maryland -2.5
Wisconsin Green Bay -6.5

:coinflip: