The F0cker 500

100%. Think positive.

Would you like to wager on it?

I'm considering a wager Monkey. Somewhere in the neighborhood of me risking $500 but the odds have to be decent. Hitting 62% is a very VERY lofty goal as you know all too well. You can fudge the odds a little against me and I'll never know obviously but I have the right to refuse naturally.

Coug's wager or not everyone is welcome to post plays. Everyone cept' Brock.

Brock likes Illinois and Creighton

Here's a couple of things.

1: Good chance we might not get NHL this year so I'm not gonna force myself into a bunch of plays in sports I really don't like wagering on.

I will not drag this out for years but if it takes a little long than 12 months since I cap and don't STEAM I think it's understandable.

2: I'm not willing to risk more than $500 due to the odds against me accomplishing this. Not being negative just realistic.

3: If it gets to the point where I would have to hit some ridiculous number of wins in a row I won't stall.

Probably some other stuff to consider but those 3 are a good start.

Why don't you just bet these games $100 a piece Wally instead of making a wager? You will make much more money this way.

I'm considering a wager Monkey. Somewhere in the neighborhood of me risking $500 but the odds have to be decent. Hitting 62% is a very VERY lofty goal as you know all too well. You can fudge the odds a little against me and I'll never know obviously but I have the right to refuse naturally.

Coug's wager or not everyone is welcome to post plays. Everyone cept' Brock.

+200 @ $500?

Why don't you just bet these games $100 a piece Wally instead of making a wager? You will make much more money this way.

Why can't he bet them along the way if he wagers on it?

+200 @ $500?

Seriously?

I mean I would agree to that but I figured realistic odds would be somewhere in the +275-+325 range at least. Over 100 plays maybe less like +200 but with an 800 game sample size? Purely a guess though cause I seriously have no clue as to the formula.

Pav's there is a post in here somewhere that explains I typically wager less than $100 per game. That's not the point though. Having a wager on something like this or the original Durito 500 makes me focus more and keeps me going, whereas if it's just regular bets I gamble and give up.

Seriously?

I mean I would agree to that but I figured realistic odds would be somewhere in the +275-+325 range at least. Over 100 plays maybe less like +200 but with an 800 game sample size? Purely a guess though cause I seriously have no clue as to the formula.

Okay. +275 @ $500.

You hit 500 wins out of 800 (pushes are no action): You get $1375.

You hit less than 500 wins: I get $500.

Deal?

Monkey i wasn't trying to get more out of you. If I agree I am more than willing to do it for 2:1. I was just curious if there was a way to place actual odds on it.Well I know there is just don't know how it's done or what they would be.

you don't want to know what the actual odds are

you don't want to know what the actual odds are

Probably better than Caligurl meeting/collecting from Caspy.

Monkey i wasn't trying to get more out of you. If I agree I am more than willing to do it for 2:1. I was just curious if there was a way to place actual odds on it.Well I know there is just don't know how it's done or what they would be.

Not a problem. I'm willing to give you +275.

Do we have a bet then?

Not a problem. I'm willing to give you +275.

Do we have a bet then?

We have a deal at +200 cause that is all I was looking for.
We have a deal that I must end with a record of 500-299 or better.
We have a deal that tues don't count towards any record.
We have a deal that I CAN NOT select a MONEYLINE greater than -150.
We have a deal that I have until the NCAA Basketball champion is crowned in 2014.
We have a deal that I will do my best to finish before then though.
We have a deal that the challenge began when the thread began and the original plays count.

We can discuss anything above or anything you want to add. We both must agree to everything.

NOW WILL SOMEONE TELL ME THE TRUE ODDS OF DOING THIS PLEASE?

We have a deal at +200 cause that is all I was looking for.
We have a deal that I must end with a record of 500-299 or better.
We have a deal that tues don't count towards any record.
We have a deal that I CAN NOT select a MONEYLINE greater than -150.
We have a deal that I have until the NCAA Basketball champion is crowned in 2014.
We have a deal that I will do my best to finish before then though.
We have a deal that the challenge began when the thread began and the original plays count.

We can discuss anything above or anything you want to add. We both must agree to everything.

NOW WILL SOMEONE TELL ME THE TRUE ODDS OF DOING THIS PLEASE?

Sounds good, Wally. It's a deal.

Pav's there is a post in here somewhere that explains I typically wager less than $100 per game. That's not the point though. Having a wager on something like this or the original Durito 500 makes me focus more and keeps me going, whereas if it's just regular bets I gamble and give up.

So having to win a bet at +200 odds when the actual odds are +10000 makes you focus better?

You can't compute the odds if you are making picks at different odds.