The F0cker 500

Wally,

You'd need to be a 61.278% long term handicapper on -110/-110 to be breakeven with this bet. That can quickly change if you go on a hot streak though.

So having to win a bet at +200 odds when the actual odds are +10000 makes you focus better?

Pavy, I want a payoff but I'm not greedy. I never would have wanted true odds on a challenge like this with friends (e-friends/whatever) just some sort of payoff better than even up cause it's a near impossible task.

RJ, we need a new title for this thread.

GameLive we need a title for this challenge.

Wally,

You'd need to be a 61.278% long term handicapper on -110/-110 to be breakeven with this bet. That can quickly change if you go on a hot streak though.

Hmm. Nevermind. That was for +275 actually.

You want +275? I'll still give it to you.

MonkeyFocker 800 doesn't have the same ring as Durito 500 so we need something better.

You can't compute the odds if you are making picks at different odds.

No need to compute the odds. Wally is doing this as a personal challenge among friends. Odds don't matter.

Hmm. Nevermind. That was for +275 actually.

You want +275? I'll give it to you.

Nope, +200.

And I'm not sure what break even is but in order to hit 500 correct out of 799 attempts I have to hit 62.57%

Nope, +200.

And I'm not sure what break even is but in order to hit 500 correct out of 799 attempts I have to hit 62.57%

He is factoring in the juice on -110. You assume all your bets have no juice at +100.

Title: F0cker 500?

You're chasing 500 wins anyway.

RJ, please edit the thread title here to Focker 500

Pavy, the Durito 500 had a break even mark because in that one I had to show a profit. Technically in this challenge it's what you are always saying about price doesn't matter as long as you pick winners.

Good luck Wally.

RJ, please edit the thread title here to Focker 500

Pavy, the Durito 500 had a break even mark because in that one I had to show a profit. Technically in this challenge it's what you are always saying about price doesn't matter as long as you pick winners.

the price would be the only thing that would give you a chance here

the price would be the only thing that would give you a chance here

In terms of gambling you are right. I look at it like a True or False test. There is no price for right or wrong answers only pass or fail results. Answer 62.5% correctly and pass, anything less and fail.

Wally pal, why are you doing this to yourself? If you started with a $500 bankrol and bet 5% and went 500-300, how much do you think you would make?

Wally pal, why are you doing this to yourself? If you started with a $500 bankrol and bet 5% and went 500-300, how much do you think you would make?

What if he does that and gets an additional $1000 on top of it?

Wallaaaaaaay is from the south.

:blushing:

this is Great!

good luck men!