The Euro 2012 Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 401 Comments
  • Views 22,940 Views
your english is looking more like mine

My writing skills have deteriorated drastically in recent years. I blame the forums. Gonna have to start typing posts in word first and proofreading like wally.

having something that detects big moves is a plus

think jjgold posted a decent site a few months back, but it was only for the major leagues

anything public isn't going to be worthwhile. make something yourself or pay someone to do it.

betting 100k right now without knowing the lineups is like playing russian roulette

the $ amount should be irrelevant.

you can get 100k down on these games right now across only a handful of books and probably without moving the lines much at all.

Some public arb alert site or program. Worthless most likely.

SBR has jj investigating all Euro sites now, probably realize the game is over for the USA facing forums. They won't be able to extort the big Euro books though.

so they are un-americanizing now?

summer of exodus

potato are you using the asian scores page? that's the same feed sbo uses

so they are un-americanizing now?

summer of exodus

potato are you using the asian scores page? that's the same feed sbo uses

yep, will hill, ladbrokes, bet365 all sponsors.

they only did the english leagues and major euro leagues (spain, germany, italy, france)

asian scores page?

ladbrokes same place where linesman betting his own lines?

sounds right up sbr's alley.

It's coded with javascript. We could change it so the buttons and everything are in English too (and add Spanish).

what brick and mortars take 100k on soccer?

go poland.

You need to get out of the USA to find out. I remember during Euro 2004 a Thai man in England bet $10,000 on Greece to win it at 150 to 1 and that was his smallest bet. He had bet at least $200,000 in futures for the whole tourney and who knows how many he bet on individual games.

anything public isn't going to be worthwhile. make something yourself or pay someone to do it.

the $ amount should be irrelevant.

you can get 100k down on these games right now across only a handful of books and probably without moving the lines much at all.

this

Potato, some people have access to line-ups more than an hour before kick-off. I've gotten to know the Liverpool starting lineup a few hours before kick-off a fair few times. You need to know some people.

Czech Republic PK

No read on the Poland - Greece game.

Work sucks.