The Euro 2012 Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 401 Comments
  • Views 23,114 Views
Czech Republic PK

No read on the Poland - Greece game.

Work sucks.

i have 2 extremely sharp guys disagreeing early in the pol/greece match... one loves over 1.5 (-160) and other loves under 2 (-120) claiming greece defense is downright nasty... :dunno: ... thoughts pavy?

It's coded with javascript. We could change it so the buttons and everything are in English too (and add Spanish).

Get on this RJ, i told you know body gonna use that shit when it's in chinese.

i have 2 extremely sharp guys disagreeing early in the pol/greece match... one loves over 1.5 (-160) and other loves under 2 (-120) claiming greece defense is downright nasty... :dunno: ... thoughts pavy?

If I were to pick a total for this game I would have picked 1H under 0.5 goals for +128. As long as the 0-0 is maintained no tactics would change until the 60th minute. So if you like the under in this game I think 1H under 0.5 goals is better than under 2 for the game at -120. And I have no idea which price is better on the two bets you posted but I think durito answered that. My analysis is strictly based on soccer tactics and not math.

As far as some other interesting props I looked at the ref stats in La Liga. He is Spanish and in 29 games he has shown 178 yellow cards and 16 red cards. This averages to 6.1 yellow cards per game. He also only gave 6 penalty kicks which averages 0.21 per game.

If you can get over 4 or 4.5 yellow cards at a good price or a no penalty kick prop those are my favorites.

o4 -130 o4.5 -101 5k limits at pinny

That stadium is gonna be LOUD

Brutal 2nd yellow

Greece will play 2H with 10

Greece is playing awful AND getting BONED by the officiating.

Daft need solid plays thanks guy. Big fan of your work.

Thought this was gonna be an awful 0-0 :laugh:

Au4mZZ3CQAAi9K3.jpg

My mate's betting slip :lmao: :lmao: