The Euro 2012 Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 401 Comments
  • Views 23,121 Views
Samaras is stealing a fucking living, the donkey.

well, hit over 1.5 and greece +.5 ... ill keep digging out of this hole today... sending moyal with bomb to a certain swiss players house soon...will make me feel better :yes:

well, hit over 1.5 and greece +.5 ... ill keep digging out of this hole today... sending moyal with bomb to a certain swiss players house soon...will make me feel better :yes:

Moyal went all in on feds +2.5 sets:please:

i think so...that or he needed over 3.5...

I'm dead serious not making a guess here.

sforz says c.rep +.5 ... lotta jooooze though...kinda like russia myself...:fok:

I took Russia to have more corner kicks than Czech. But the ML for Russia went from +110 to +160 this morning. This is quite a swing and someone must know something we don't.

i kept it light on czech +.5 ... gl on your corners :cheers:

well, the good thing is...i dont have to watch fucking soccer anymore today ...

Russia up 2-0 already after Czech being hammered all this morning. I have no idea how line movement helps pick winners. Someone please enlighten me.

Pavy, how often do you bet soccer?

Need one more goal here.

SoV
Pavy, how often do you bet soccer?

Need one more goal here.

I bet a lot on the major tourneys like Euro, World Cup and Champions League.

This game could have 5 goals when all is said and done so you should get your goal SoV. :letsgo:

Pavy, are you betting smaller units for the first round of games or are you not betting them at all?

SoV
Pavy, are you betting smaller units for the first round of games or are you not betting them at all?

No I bet futures for teams to win group or advance. I made a thread a couple days ago. The majority of my bankroll is tied to those. I make small bets on daily games. For example I have Russia to win group at +159. No need to bet on sides for this game for me.

Russia up 2-0 already after Czech being hammered all this morning. I have no idea how line movement helps pick winners. Someone please enlighten me.

Give me 10c better than pinny close on every side and total for the resr of the tourney. you pick the side.

Give me 10c better than pinny close on every side and total for the resr of the tourney. you pick the side.

Thanks for answering my question with something completely irrelevant.

I'm having medium rare steak tonight on my grill.

Dr. durito parlay panama +1.5 (-190) with whatever you can at sbk

i have 2 extremely sharp guys disagreeing early in the pol/greece match... one loves over 1.5 (-160) and other loves under 2 (-120) claiming greece defense is downright nasty... :dunno: ... thoughts pavy?

would have played greece +0.5 if we weren't stuck at work all day

instead of watching the game, had to listen to fucking co-workers argue with each other about how one works so hard that he steps over jobs that others were / should be doing.

kill potato now