The Durito 500

Only harmless jokesters like Brock get banned. The management here loves razor.

Can't we get rid of this Casper nonsense? Surely it has surpassed the established precedent of stupidly annoying.

His own thread makes the forum look SBR enough but if he's going to start trolling the regular non-ghey members - just ban the tool, is my feeling.

Since I am not Casper and you can't seem to comprehend that, what you feel doesn't matter.

Only harmless jokesters like Brock get banned. The management here loves razor.

Damn right they do. Between me and Casper, we make things interesting. If it wasn't for Casper, all your threads would be pictures of you.Talk about narcisistic.

Guys let's try to comprehend.

:bashing::banhim:

If you ban him he will say he won the bet.

I have a contest to win. I am not going anywhere. You forget, I was nice when I joined here. You guys attacked me. Now deal with it.

I have a contest to win. I am not going anywhere. You forget, I was nice when I joined here. You guys attacked me. Now deal with it.

Die.

Razor is not Casper?

Why hasn't this been settled officially yet?

Plommer fucked me up there.

I see this as the last post in this thread and I knew I didn't post it.

I had a momentary headscratch moment there.

Razor is Casper's roommate. Razor the person doesn't actually post, but rather delegates his posting duties to his roommate.

Everyone wins.

I like to think that Razor pays Casper $50 a week.

:gaymelive:

Plommer fucked me up there.

I see this as the last post in this thread and I knew I didn't post it.

I had a momentary headscratch moment there.
Wal, I used an old Jedi mind trick on you as a test, it worked. I am indeed powerful, Obi Wan has forseen it.

Here is everything that qualified today.

Boston -180
Oakland -106
Cleveland +132
NY Mets +105
Pittsburgh -120
St Louis -140
Philadelphia -137
Houston/Pittsburgh UNDER 8 (+100)
Arizona/San Diego OVER 7 (-110)

There are many reasons why I am not playing all of the qualifiers but the main reason is I am in a bad run and I need to limit the bleeding. Could be just another bad series of games or could simply be proof that my system isnt working for baseball and I am merely a coinflipper even with a system.

Todays Play:

Cleveland Indians +132

$100 to win $132.
St Louis and NY Mets actually rated out above all the highest but playing a team to sweep isn't something I like and while St Louis is a very strong play Cleveland playing hot and getting plus money odds is the choice I made.

Guy you're the forum tampon. You worked hard for the role and you got it and you like it. It's okay to attack you - but the forum tampon should not be trolling.

Wally I apologize for the other day talking you into not thinking and just letting the plays happen. Seems like whenever anybody is in a bad run the more we think the more problems we have. The correction will take place soon if your "system" is right for baseball. If not, then well you have learned a lot and at the end we will all be able to learn from p-roid's evaluation.

Guy you're the forum tampon. You worked hard for the role and you got it and you like it. It's okay to attack you - but the forum tampon should not be trolling.

Mudcat in a unanimous decision.:casper: