The Durito 500

Casper, with your $599 package, do you provide them with a link to this thread or do you just come here first and assume ownership?

Also, I doubt very seriously a GameLiver would have approached you about me wanting to be a tout. I don't speak the language, My stuff is very low key and I don't hype it up.

Also, I doubt very seriously a GameLiver would have approached you about me wanting to be a tout. I don't speak the language, My stuff is very low key and I don't hype it up.

Somebody did text me. I am not making that up Wally.

Casper, with your $599 package, do you provide them with a link to this thread or do you just come here first and assume ownership?

That is funny. I do fine picking my own games.

People that do fine, dont go tout on MLB.

You make over 60k this month casper?

Also, I doubt very seriously a GameLiver would have approached you about me wanting to be a tout

I think it was Razor.

Going back to hockey and giving these playoffs one more try. Might throw in the towel on the NHL if these go poorly.

Today's Plays:

Boston +120 WINNER
Nashville/Vancouver UNDER 5 (-105) WINNER

Plays are $100 to win $120 and $95

2-0 (+$215)

Durito Record: 183-143-6 (+$2372)

way to go wal.

can you tell me what your record has been over the past 100 or past 50?

way to go wal.

can you tell me what your record has been over the past 100 or past 50?

On 3-1-11 my record was 121-101-4 +$753)
Today it is 183-143-6 (+$2372)

So in the last 106 plays I have gone 62-42-2

In 2 of the games on today's card I personally disagree with. I don't like the UNDER in the Boston game as Wakefield is getting older and if that knuckler isn't dancing he could get shelled early.

I also have a problem in the Marlins OVER. This game could very easily end up a 3-0 or 2-1 type game.

I am sticking to the system though and not allowing myself to over-think the situation.

Today's Plays:

Seattle/Boston UNDER 8 (-105)
Minnesota/Kansas City OVER 8.5 (-115)
Florida/Cincinnati OVER 8.5 (-105)
Chicago/Arizona OVER 9.5 (+110)
Boston +107

Plays are $100 to win $95, $86, $105, $110 and $107.

Great job Wally. If you have learned anything by now it should be to quit thinking.