THE 412

• Start date
  • Replies 78 Comments
  • Views 1,379 Views
I think probably a little too intense with Tron yesterday. If you care just for kicks I will keep track of both your picks like you asked. @Tron can do his in his dedicated thread and yours in own one.

Thinking only ML, RN (-1.5 only) and O/U being used? And Tron I think comes up with some special plays for 2 units. So 2 units max so if behind no ridiculous chasing occurs, especially with this being non-money contest.

Only issue is both should agree to maybe 2-3 locked in sources for the lines with some kind of stampmark (without showing wager amount) that the bet was placed. Both you guys are A-okay with me ..... but as one of two sayings daddy has told me? @roguejuror POP QUIZ son. answer please. :bringiton:

I think probably a little too intense with Tron yesterday. If you care just for kicks I will keep track of both your picks like you asked. @Tron can do his in his dedicated thread and yours in own one.

Thinking only ML, RN (-1.5 only) and O/U being used? And Tron I think comes up with some special plays for 2 units. So 2 units max so if behind no ridiculous chasing occurs, especially with this being non-money contest.

Only issue is both should agree to maybe 2-3 locked in sources for the lines with some kind of stampmark (without showing wager amount) that the bet was placed. Both you guys are A-okay with me ..... but as one of two sayings daddy has told me? @roguejuror POP QUIZ son. answer please. :bringiton:
RJ got the answer correct, matter of fact both. "trust nothing that moves" and "no good deed goes unpunished"
So there you go fellas, no hard feelings, love to share a drink with you guys one of these days!

@Shortstop what do you think?