The 2018 World Cup Match Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 278 Comments
  • Views 16,469 Views
Khedira being sub out! LOL! Juve needs to say goodbye or see the bench Sami! Too slow IMO!

Mexico parking the bus too early boys

Mexico parking the bus too early boys

Yes but I think it's just too much pressure by the talented Germans. Mexico needs to finish the next counter attack shot if/hopefully it comes!

I know the announcer repeatedly said no foul on the Swiss goal but even that type of slight push prevents the defender from jumping to defend that corner! Of course rough play on corners but I would have call a foul on that one!

5b2535ea1ae66255008b4f3c-750-549.jpg

Read where he's getting heat for saying let's root for Mexico since we're not there! Disagree and I'm rooting for them big time! :yes:

I'm still pissed he didn't picked for our 2014 WC team! And Klinsmann's team with Jozy A hurt could have used him and now no WC appearance! Karma!

Artificial ‘earthquake’ detected in Mexico City after goal scored.

Impressive.

Neymar’s hair looks ridiculous. C’mon, man.

So far the best matches I’ve seen:

Peru/Denmark
Portugal/Spain
Mexico/Germany

Taking off work tmrw to watch the Panama and the England matches.

Common one time.

Brazil was unimpressive, Mexico look good, but wtf, they can't finish their chances.

Glad England pull that one out! They deserved a W!

freaking Colombia

Double upset in that group

The second Senegal goal 😂

:nigerian:

I should've known Colombia was shit after watching their gay dancing style :hey:

Amrabat is a work horse :bowdown: he'll go to a big team after this Summer

why is Nigeria Super Eagles, and now I see Saudi Arabia is Green Falcons? Why and how they naming national teams?

Just nicknames reno, albiceleste Argentina canarinha Brazil les bleus France azzurri Italy

Best thing that can happen for Peru is for the Socceroos to get the win here