The 140th Running of the Kentucky Derby - 5/3/14

• Start date
  • Replies 176 Comments
  • Views 4,245 Views
Churchill Race #5

$1 P3 1,11/1,2,3,9/3,8
$10 WPS 11

They closed every OTB in NYC.

The only places in a 25 mile radius to bet the horses is Aqueduct & Meadowlands.

Aqueduct has become a major shit hole that closes for simulcasting on random days.

The subway out their is also constantly fucked up.

Best thing for NYC players to do is play online through NYRA.

that is some fucking bullshit. I can't believe these fuckers keep shunning betters who are willing to give away their $ at a 20% vig. You'd think we'd have some powerful lobby. unreal

that is some fucking bullshit. I can't believe these fuckers keep shunning betters who are willing to give away their $ at a 20% vig. You'd think we'd have some powerful lobby. unreal

The running joke in NYC was OTB was the only bookie to LOSE $$

Yeah. NYC OTB was shuttered for one reason. Bureaucracy. Between the lazy overpaid employees and the bloated heavy handed management they couldn't even turn a profit at %35 take outs. Whatever. I liked to go to them midweek but honestly online is more convenient.

Yeah. NYC OTB was shuttered for one reason. Bureaucracy. Between the lazy overpaid employees and the bloated heavy handed management they couldn't even turn a profit at %35 take outs. Whatever. I liked to go to them midweek but honestly online is more convenient.

NYRA Rewards is legal, so so rewards and easy to withdrawal for the most part.

A lot better than OTB ever was.

It's still early Casper. Just takes one *(sometimes)

IAG
It's still early Casper. Just takes one *(sometimes)

Yeah, I'm just having fun. I expect to lose.

I already made my Derby bets, so as long as I don't lose out, I'll be fine

Race 6...$5 atb #1...had to bet the horse with cat in it's name after all.

Bullshit race.
Tapicat gets bumped and boxed down the stretch.

It's going to be one of those days.

(-$206.00)