• Replies 72 Comments
  • Views 6,457 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Drama Moobs Your Mom
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
Evidently my actions writing anything on here has caused major implications. Was hoping that a little time away and trying to mature would give me a little breathing room on how I would be accepted.

Turns out that wasn’t the case.

If making my life difficult was anyone’s goal, you succeeded.

The thing about me is that as fucked up as I get, I bounce back. The people that have actually met me on here know that.

So yeah, I’m not going to be posting. Was hoping to bring some old school back. Looks like that can’t happen.

To the people on here that know me. I truly care for you guys. You know how to reach me.

To the one(s) that want me to spiral, I’ll be fine. Life is a fight. This is only Round One.

wtf happened

Me too! Only kidding around with my pic post! Only read what I see posted at GL regarding whatever happened! Hope all the best for you Casper!

That one picture was SO hot.

That one picture was SO hot.

It still is tho.

Anyone know how to get sperm out of a carpet?

I guess I needed a new comforter anyway.

And a soup bowl.

Wait, wtf?

Casp has a better body then me for now but I have prettier eyes. I get compliments on them all the time and sometimes I sound almost exactly like 1998 Bono.

Casp I'll take whichever one is left over. You just focus on keeping your nuts in your sack, man.

These girls do not sound amused.

Casp, smoke two bowls of fucked up shwag with them and let them fuck each other nookie/cami style.

This can all be a nice tidy summer Christmas present, imo.

I demand prompt updates.

Fuck TV.

This is better.

If Call chimes in I will instaclimax.

I love you. And that was not about Trist or Meliss or GDG or Nook or Ook

It was about evolution. They might have differences of opinion on that but Rogue -

They're cool.

Let's leave that at that.

We need Dali in this thread.

He's the llama so that works.

Rogue hold me until and through Nevada.

No I love him.

It's true.

My bad if I was seen as a dick at all.

I love Casp and I love Rogue and of course Reno.

Dude pocket queens there?

Yup.