Thank You

• Start date
  • Replies 72 Comments
  • Views 6,368 Views
Steve, what exactly did you do? Did you really message her?

Steve, it’s taking every ounce of effort on my part not to eviscerate you for what you did.

What you did was seriously fucked up.

Steve’s not here Mrs. Teela.

source.gif

I thought Steve was redcarded. The new software must've let him in, and now he ruined Casper. Very unfortunate and very predictable

hey Casper! welcome back!!!

oh.....

you're leaving

good luck man!

see ya in 12-18 months

I made amends with Casper awhile back and hold no animosity towards him. In addition my whole problem I had with him originated from protecting Shari. Shari turned on me so no, I have nothing against Casp and encouraging posting from him.

I literally don't know what/who did what but it has nothing to do with me if it happened recently.

So no, I didn't write anyone since Casp andweI made amends. Prior to that I said some regrettable things and Casp accepted my apology.

By what I was told by the girl late Thursday night, that she took it upon herself to Google my username because she didn’t have a Twitter account. She wanted to read my tweets. Evidently, scrolling down 4 spots under my name, that thread popped up. I find this VERY hard to believe, but I’m not going to perpetuate what’s a fact and a myth anymore. Too many holes in her story.

Steve, whatever transpired, I can’t hold the anger inside anymore. I’m moving on regarding this situation at my own pace.

It’s my fault regardless for posting such stupid bullshit. Lesson hopefully learned. I make a lot of the same mistakes multiple times. At least I’m getting better on not being a complete fuckpuddle all the time.

As with my relationship w the girl, this topic has run its course.