Thank You

• Start date
  • Replies 72 Comments
  • Views 6,364 Views
Ok.

I still have nothing else to say I hope things are good for you, and I have no clue of what you think I personally did.

Bro I have been through numerous girls after Cami and I regret nothing. Cami and I went through shit I cannot even talk about.

So it's cool.

Please just stop on me being a problem, I have nothing but love for you, for real.

And it's cool. Let's just all enjoy ourselves at this friendly forum.

Casp, is this a good video?

This works for me.

Could be, I found a few gl threads off your username search :dunno:

Ex gf threw all my stuff on the lawn. I’m still at work. Considering going back to Vegas in November.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What I’ve learned the last 3 years isn’t going t dissipate because what’s transpired the last 24 hours. I was at work when my ex went insane. I didn’t do or say anything to provoke all this.

My friend Natalie asked me to come to Vegas for a bit and stay w her. It’s not going to be permanent. Trust me Matty, I have no desire to become a dumpster fire.

What I’ve learned the last 3 years isn’t going t dissipate because what’s transpired the last 24 hours. I was at work when my ex went insane.
Yeah, most of them tend to do that hey...

Is she a career woman? They tend to be the most stable due to being too busy to have time to lose their kajeevees...

What I’ve learned the last 3 years isn’t going t dissipate because what’s transpired the last 24 hours. I was at work when my ex went insane. I didn’t do or say anything to provoke all this.

My friend Natalie asked me to come to Vegas for a bit and stay w her. It’s not going to be permanent. Trust me Matty, I have no desire to become a dumpster fire.

:lol: :yeahsure:
big cycle pal, the only way to avoid it is to understand it

Yeah, most of them tend to do that hey...

Is she a career woman? They tend to be the most stable due to being too busy to have time to lose their kajeevees...

My ex is a career woman.

Let’s do a New Orleans Bash again. I couldn’t do a bash on Thanksgiving Day, though.

Let’s do a New Orleans Bash again. I couldn’t do a bash on Thanksgiving Day, though.

I went there for my bachelor party last year.

It's gotten much worse since we went in 2010.

I went there for my bachelor party last year.

It's gotten much worse since we went in 2010.

I’ve gone there 5 times since 2010.

It’s not Lake Tahoe but I’ve never felt unsafe. You just have to stay off Bourbon and Canal Street.