talk to me about Facebook

• Start date
  • Replies 1,820 Comments
  • Views 152,423 Views
I have just about everyone on pseudo-ignore so very little happens.

😮 Why you ignoring me brah? I like your shit when you post your one annual update.

Perfect.

I don't share shit on FB when it comes to these types of things.

Although I did turn off Facebook tracking what pages I go to off of Facebook.

Cougs, my aunts friend crazy karen from church choir group shared that same copy/paste chain letter.

Nice bud.

😮 Why you ignoring me brah? I like your shit when you post your one annual update.

No, I'm not ignoring you. I'm not particularly interactive with Facebook these days but no, you're as paid-attention-to as anyone.

Muddy, do you have a separate diary for FB? Or is it combined with your GL stuff? :dunno:

Don't usually copy and paste stuff but thought this was relevant:

Just turned mine off.

Are you aware of a new feature that Facebook added since the February 1st update?

Did you know that over the past 8 weeks Facebook has been monitoring and tracking what you do when you're OFFLINE and not on Facebook.

I just checked to verify and there were records of every website I’ve visited and apps I’ve used including bank and credit card sites.

You don’t have to take my word for it...go check it out and see what they are seeing—AND THEN SHUT IT DOWN with these easy steps:

📣Go to Facebook settings and scroll down to [Your Facebook Information]. Click on “Off-Facebook Activity” and if you’re curious ... check out the list of what “they” are seeing in [Manage Your Off-Facebook Activity].
Shutting this down is easy. . . in the same setting, click on 'More Options' and Go into [Manage Future Activity] and turn it OFF. I also cleared my history...
I'm not sure turning off helps

• Turning this off will disconnect your future activity. It may take 48 hours until it's fully disconnected from your account.
  • We'll still receive activity from the businesses and organizations you visit. It may be used for measurement purposes and to make improvements to our ads systems, but it will be disconnected from your account.

It was so cold when Caligirl blocked me.

That being said I could not have deserved it more.

Oops.

Don’t think she’s the only poster to block you Eggward

This is on my Facebook

kXp88sz.png

I did it.

Not particularly worth it.

Like it's darling and everything but, nah, not really worth it.