Taking a break from GameLive, starting Sunday.

Your tough guy act never grows old. And make no mistake about it, it's all an act.

:up:

I could be pushing 40 and be on a forum all day then meet posters for my vacation. THAT would rule!

I could be pushing 40 and be on a forum all day then meet posters for my vacation. THAT would rule!

Don't be mad because the only time you met up with posters everyone spent most of their time trying to avoid you. :bashing:

PS...I have no clue how old you are, but if you're not on the wrong side of 30 as well, then you should really start taking better care of yourself. Jeezus. Do you have Progeria? :lmao:

I'll never understand why some people just stop caring about their appearance. :clueless:

madmaxxx.jpg

HAha that photo is from 04, so I was 19, and I was hammered.

Bread: fiveteamer will let you know that I'm not someone you wanna fuck with, ask him how many homes have been burned down over IRC fights..way too many, lets not go that route pal

and why do you have my photo from when I was 19 years old on your comp? Weirdo.

Its weird that Vegas Dave is taking a break from the forums..... I mean the guy wasn't like an addict on here 24-7 or anything.....

and that's the point of this thread..... but if he feels the need to take a break for whatever purposes..... good for him...

Bread wants to get personal.....ask fiveteamer about what I do to people who wanna do that...not very fun for them :(

secondary to that......

all apologizes to Vegas Dave....

but who is the maxxymad guy, trying to hi-jack the thread?

never fukin heard of ya pal.....

give me a winner somtime soon

secondary to that......

all apologizes to Vegas Dave....

but who is the maxxymad guy, trying to hi-jack the thread?

never fukin heard of ya pal.....

give me a winner somtime soon

Who's that cunt and faggot in your avatar?

reminder to self......."if you ever get into a forum skirmish......... do not repeatedly use 'ask five-teamer' as your go to weapon"

again, Dave....gives good insight on games.....take it or leave it, I know he's down well with philosophy picks over time...

hope you come back soon Davey

Nice avatar, looks like two dudes hugging, faggggggggggggggg

dave thinks he can pick winners in the NFL based on a 60 game sample size of his philosophy picks

i think he should take a break from the picks to be honest

dave thinks he can pick winners in the NFL based on a 60 game sample size of his philosophy picks

i think he should take a break from the picks to be honest

and Bread thinks life is a fashion show or forum....he has 3 hours to remove my pic or his house will be burned to the ground

and no, I dont care that its logged, I'm fucking sick

get em maxxy

bread is a sick fuk and saves every pic ever posted on a forum

I can't decide if my comback should be...... "ask five-teamer how tough my avatar is"

or if it should just be, "post a picture of you and your fatass back-wards hat round faced self posing with a randon girl you managed to hold onto for 4 seconds, drunk at a bar one night....."

I mean in any event.... by gones be by gones

we just want some positivey added to the forum here.........,

If you ain't got somthing to add other than humor or sarcastic humor that cuts too deep for your familiarity or...... "ask five-teamer" there are dozens of other forums for you to visit....

I know that I have thousands of flaws for posters to berate me for............ but some forums aren't all about TRYING to search for minor flaws in others.....

Maybe if you are perfect and can't accept some healthy criticism for your dozens of flaws, this isn't the forum for you.......................even if I ask five-teamer if you should post here....

get em maxxy

bread is a sick fuk and saves every pic ever posted on a forum

that pic wasn't even from a forum.....I was 19 so its very old, thats the sad part....

I can't decide if my comback should be...... "ask five-teamer how tough my avatar is"

or if it should just be, "post a picture of you and your fatass back-wards hat round faced self posing with a randon girl you managed to hold onto for 4 seconds, drunk at a bar one night....."

I mean in any event.... by gones be by gones

we just want some positivey added to the forum here.........,

If you ain't got somthing to add other than humor or sarcastic humor that cuts too deep for your familiarity or...... "ask five-teamer" there are dozens of other forums for you to visit....

I know that I have thousands of flaws for posters to berate me for............ but some forums aren't all about TRYING to search for minor flaws in others.....

Maybe if you are perfect and can't accept some healthy criticism for your dozens of flaws, this isn't the forum for you.......................even if I ask five-teamer if you should post here....

Pretty sure thats not a bar. Yes I am fat. That pic was taken when I got out of prison, I have dimples and the bitch made me try to show them...