Taking a break from GameLive, starting Sunday.

I can't decide if my comback should be...... "ask five-teamer how tough my avatar is"

or if it should just be, "post a picture of you and your fatass back-wards hat round faced self posing with a randon girl you managed to hold onto for 4 seconds, drunk at a bar one night....."

I mean in any event.... by gones be by gones

we just want some positivey added to the forum here.........,

If you ain't got somthing to add other than humor or sarcastic humor that cuts too deep for your familiarity or...... "ask five-teamer" there are dozens of other forums for you to visit....

I know that I have thousands of flaws for posters to berate me for............ but some forums aren't all about TRYING to search for minor flaws in others.....

Maybe if you are perfect and can't accept some healthy criticism for your dozens of flaws, this isn't the forum for you.......................even if I ask five-teamer if you should post here....

Archie, I've never heard of you so why don't you just fuck off and go have sex on the beach with that other guy in your avatar. Or.......use my style and do ...... this..... all.......day. Either way, I will rape that bitch while you watch, kid; so fuck offffffffff

nah, its sad that you try to EXCUSE a sad sad sad photo, by giving it an age.....

I mean it was super SAD and old looking at 19

I can't believe how sad looking it is at age 20 or 21 now....

I mean how old are you now?

someone is very pissed off......... LOL

anyways, welcome back dave.....

whenever you get off from your hiatus.....

I hope you finish up, over .500 for the year philosophy wise

whats so wrong with the photo?

archie your girlfriend is hideous

why are you making fun of someone else's pic

fyi i know i am ugly too

Good thing you have your personality to fall back on Herman.

:lolingfrenchbastarddotcom:

matty not today

onner is a G and we're gonna blow up vegas together while bread/robyn hang with 20four7 and somehow continuously post my photo from when I was 19

I'm pretty fucking certain that Dave said he was LEAVING ARCHIE.......why would you welcome him back you fucking moron.

max put matty on your list

I love Matty he isn't a fucking bitch like Bread....guy is 40 years old and posts 17,000 times in less than a year on a forum.....unreal

Looks more like somebody hit you with a hammer! :grin:

Yes Monkey I'm sure you're an Adonis.. Your wife is a cunt too..and she's very very ugly

Post a face shot Monkey.....we've already seen your bitch wife and Archie's...whatever that is ..... both are horses

Fall of Fokken Cunts. Gamelive.com.