Taking a break from GameLive, starting Sunday.

Hi Rubyn!

Hey Muddy. Do you still do that thing with the fruit misspelling? I was at Trader Joe's last week picking up some vegetables and that conversation came into my head. I bought some yunni (carrots) and walihoos (broccoli).

Hey Muddy. Do you still do that thing with the fruit misspelling? I was at Trader Joe's last week picking up some vegetables and that conversation came into my head. I bought some yunni (carrots) and walihoos (broccoli).

I'm afraid that I do and worse, it is not just limited to fruit but happens with many foodstuffs.

Note this post from earlier today from the Random thoughts thread.

I misspell edibles and also frequently lapse into Eric Cartman references. I may be beyond redemption.

My problem is I am too mindful of waste. That is my problem.

I was just buying cheez at the store and they had 500 gram hunks on sale for 5 bucks. In comparison, 200 gram hunks are 4 bucks. The 500 gram hunk is obviously way better value.

But the thing is, I can't usually eat 500 grams of cheez before it starts going moldy. In fact I just threw away the butt of my previous 500 gram hunk when I got this new hunk home. I would guess it was only like 38 grams or something that I threw away - so it is still way better value on the big hunk even throwing that away - but my mindfulness of waste weighs on my mind.

Just throwing away food seems wrong. I wish I could get it to some starving kids in Africa. I bet they wouldn't mind a little bit of mold on the edge of their cheez. Then again if I am going to give food to starving Africans, I should just give them some nice new food. We have so much here - they have so little. The truth is, I never give anything to starving Africans.

My mom says black people live in Africa.

Muddy tell your mum Arabs live in Africa too, in fact most of the arab world is composed of African countries